Posted by: BrentMartin720 | Date: 2016-11-05 05:28 | IP: IP Logged
I've noticed for some time now, a minor problem with the display of the line number at the lower left hand corner of the editor window.
It's just an annoyance to see the line number truncated to only two digits much of the time.
It's probably something simple to fix. I hope you can see the problem on this screen shot.
The line number is 229 and part of the first 2 is chopped off. If you step through the file, the 1st digit disappears some of the time,
depending on which column you are in.
Mainly it chops off the leftmost digit, or in some cases it cuts off half the digit. I have an example screen shot.
I don't know whether it has anything to do with Cyrillic characters or not.
This file contains a list of Belarusian words in Cyrillic and their equivalents in English.
The line number seems to be chopped off by one digit or part of a digit. I discovered that when I step through
a word in the left column that the initial digit of the line number is show, and as I step right with the cursor it
disappears somewhere in the middle of the Cyrillic word.
This may or may not be related to the previous problem I reported.