You are here: PSPad forum > Bug report / Hlášení chyb > Re: current line color

Re: current line color

#1 current line color

Posted by: mau87 | Date: 2015-03-06 11:18 | IP: IP Logged

I have just installed the last brand new stable version of PSPAD.
I have immediately noticed that the current line color (default: YELLOW) doesn't work.
I have SO Windows 7 64 bit SP1.
My windows account is not administrator and I noticed that if I run the program as administrator everything works fine.
Maybe the problem is in PSPAD preferences for my windows user. How can I totaly reset them?
What is really strange for me is that in the "Falcon.ini" file the following line is the same on my PC and on other PCs where the current line color works perfectly:

CurrentLineCol: clBlack clYellow

Maybe a bug? How can I fix in your opinion?

Thanks.
Bye.

Mauro.

Options: Reply | Quote | Up ^

#2 Re: current line color

Posted by: pspad | Date: 2015-03-06 11:43 | IP: IP Logged

You downloaded Portable version and unpacked it into program files folder or you used installer and again installed PSpad into portable folder.

No program has right to write into system protected folders.

Run PSPad as admin, go to program settings / System integration and check multiuser environment.
This will copy (if not exists) PSpad config files into your profile where you have rights to write. If there is old PSpad config, PSpad will use it.

#3 Re: current line color

Posted by: mau87 | Date: 2015-03-09 11:27 | IP: IP Logged

I think I fix the problem.
I simply go to this path: C:\Users\<my user>\AppData\Roaming\
and delete folder "PSPad".

When I run again the program this folder will be re-created with all the default settings.

Thank you .

Bye.

Editor PSPad - freeware editor, © 2001 - 2024 Jan Fiala, Hosted by Webhosting TOJEONO.CZ, design by WebDesign PAY & SOFT, code Petr Dvořák, Privacy policy and GDPR