You are here: PSPad forum > Bug report / Hlášení chyb > Re: PSPad doesn't hold position of file favorites on restart

Re: PSPad doesn't hold position of file favorites on restart

#1 PSPad doesn't hold position of file favorites on restart

Posted by: therium | Date: 2015-01-13 12:30 | IP: IP Logged

PSPad 4.5.8 (2482) on Win 7 doesn't hold position of File Favorites when PSPad restarts. I prefer my File Favorites to be at the bottom right of the PSPad window, and the list of routines at the top right. But when I restart PSPad, File Favorites always appears at the top right.

imgur.com. This image shows how PSPad starts up every time. I have to drag the File Favorites down each time.

Is this a setting I can set, or a bug?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-01-13 12:31 by therium.

Options: Reply | Quote | Up ^

#2 Re: PSPad doesn't hold position of file favorites on restart

Posted by: pspad | Date: 2015-01-13 13:30 | IP: IP Logged

At this time PSPad remembers only position: left/right/undocking, not a position in dock

#3 Re: PSPad doesn't hold position of file favorites on restart

Posted by: Andreas | Date: 2015-01-13 20:51 | IP: IP Logged

Is this one related to this ticket? forum.pspad.com

#4 Re: PSPad doesn't hold position of file favorites on restart

Posted by: therium | Date: 2015-01-26 14:02 | IP: IP Logged

Quote:
At this time PSPad remembers only position: left/right/undocking, not a position in dock

For a future release, would it be possible for PSPad to remember the position of these windows in the dock? I simply prefer to have my file list at the bottom of the dock, as it's not very long. And I began with my list of subroutines at the top, and no file list.

Thank you! Great product! (Yes, I did send you money.) smiling smiley

Editor PSPad - freeware editor, © 2001 - 2024 Jan Fiala, Hosted by Webhosting TOJEONO.CZ, design by WebDesign PAY & SOFT, code Petr Dvořák, Privacy policy and GDPR