You are here: PSPad forum > Bug report / Hlášení chyb > Very Large Visual LISP file - Syntax and Explorer window do not load Automatically

Very Large Visual LISP file - Syntax and Explorer window do not load Automatically

#1 Very Large Visual LISP file - Syntax and Explorer window do not load Automatically

Posted by: pkenewell | Date: 2020-10-21 21:05 | IP: IP Logged

Hi,

This is a minor inconvenience. I have a Visual LISP file with 11096 lines of code. When I open it, the Syntax coloring does not load automatically, and the code explorer window is blank. I simply have to do the following:

1) Refresh the code explorer window
2) Go to the "View > Syntax" menu item to turn it on.

The file with next biggest code, 4940 lines, loads everything fine.

Do I simply have a source code file that is too big?

Thanks!

Using PSPad 5.0.4 build 531

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2020-10-21 21:07 by pkenewell.

Options: Reply | Quote | Up ^

#2 Re: Very Large Visual LISP file - Syntax and Explorer window do not load Automatically

Posted by: pkenewell | Date: 2020-10-21 21:14 | IP: IP Logged

Oops - OK, Nevermind. I found the solution by looking at past issues. The post on Aug 16th with the PHP highlighter. I just needed to increase the settings: CodeExplorerLimit & HLOnUpToSize. I increase both from 500000 to 1000000.

Sorry for the extra post.

Options: Reply | Quote | Up ^

Editor PSPad - freeware editor, © 2001 - 2024 Jan Fiala, Hosted by Webhosting TOJEONO.CZ, design by WebDesign PAY & SOFT, code Petr Dvořák, Privacy policy and GDPR