You are here: PSPad forum > Bug report / Hlášení chyb > Pspad 5.03 crash on Windows 8

Pspad 5.03 crash on Windows 8

#1 Pspad 5.03 crash on Windows 8

Posted by: marjuanm | Date: 2020-07-23 15:35 | IP: IP Logged

Greetings to all:

I don't know if this error was reported before, I searched the forum and although I see references to MSONSEXT.DLL I don't see a detailed description of the error that occurs to me.

I am using a Windows 8 computer, I still receive regular updates, so I keep my computer updated. While working with Pspad on this computer every time I get an error "Pspad stopped responding" and the program closes immediately, I see no way to report the error, the only option is to go to the Windows event viewer and I see this problem (image that I attach), I think Pspad gives an error with the library MSONSEXT.DLL. Thanks greetings.

Options: Reply | Quote | Up ^

#2 Re: Pspad 5.03 crash on Windows 8

Posted by: pspad | Date: 2020-07-23 16:26 | IP: IP Logged

Visit PSpad developer forum, download the current 5.0.4 build, unpack and replace existing files

#3 Re: Pspad 5.03 crash on Windows 8

Posted by: marjuanm | Date: 2020-07-24 02:49 | IP: IP Logged

thanks, but not is unstable yet?

#4 Re: Pspad 5.03 crash on Windows 8

Posted by: pspad | Date: 2020-07-24 03:45 | IP: IP Logged

It's continuously developed and when changes is more, it's published as full version.

If you backup your folder,you can simply return back previous version

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2020-07-24 03:46 by pspad.

Editor PSPad - freeware editor, © 2001 - 2024 Jan Fiala, Hosted by Webhosting TOJEONO.CZ, design by WebDesign PAY & SOFT, code Petr Dvořák, Privacy policy and GDPR