You are here: PSPad forum > Bug report / Hlášení chyb > Broken Tabbing Shortcuts

Broken Tabbing Shortcuts

#1 Broken Tabbing Shortcuts

Posted by: Tilanus | Date: 2016-08-17 10:38 | IP: IP Logged

Hey there, from time to time I can not jump to the tabs 1-9 via Alt+[Tab number]. I was wondering if this is a glitch of some kind or if I accidentally hit a key combination that disables tabbing shortcuts (if so, what would it be?). Restarting PSPad usually fixed the issue for me, but it's annoying to restart with many tabs opened.

Help appreciated!

Options: Reply | Quote | Up ^

#2 Re: Broken Tabbing Shortcuts

Posted by: vbr | Date: 2016-08-17 11:29 | IP: IP Logged

Tilanus:
Hey there, from time to time I can not jump to the tabs 1-9 via Alt+[Tab number]. I was wondering if this is a glitch of some kind or if I accidentally hit a key combination that disables tabbing shortcuts (if so, what would it be?). Restarting PSPad usually fixed the issue for me, but it's annoying to restart with many tabs opened.

Help appreciated!

Hi,
I don't know of any shortcut to disable this feature nor any other possible reason for this problem, but to work around this (until a better fix is found), you may set PSPad to open all previously active files on new start
Settings: Files and dirs: Save Work/ Desktop:
All opened files
(or "In PSPad opened files only) - depending on your needs.

If you then start the editor (without any specific file paths to open), the previously opened files are reopened automatically.
However, if a certain path is given as a start parameter (e.g. via file manager or context menu), the stored file list is overridden (and discarded).
Alternatively, sessions or projects can be used to manage sets of files to open simultaneously.

hth,
vbr

Options: Reply | Quote | Up ^

Editor PSPad - freeware editor, © 2001 - 2024 Jan Fiala, Hosted by Webhosting TOJEONO.CZ, design by WebDesign PAY & SOFT, code Petr Dvořák, Privacy policy and GDPR