You are here: PSPad forum > Bug report / Hlášení chyb > Access violation while comparing files

Access violation while comparing files

#1 Access violation while comparing files

Posted by: OrxataEnFartons | Date: 2016-04-26 12:21 | IP: IP Logged

I have a file A and I want to compare it with B, C, D, etc. I do it sequentially, keeping A open and closing the other files after the comparison results. But from time to time, when trying to open a file -let's say F- to compare, the program crashes. It doesn't depend on the file trying to open, and if I terminate and launch the program again, I can compare A and F with no problem.

Furthermore, if I press the 'Mail log' button, I get a popup with a Index is out of range message.

Exception description:

Access violation at address in module '.exe'. Read of address .

Exception class: EAccessViolation
Exception address:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Stack list, generated 26/04/2016 14:14:47

Thank you for your support!
But please don't put such logs into the forum.
Nobody here is interested in such long logs.
(See forum.pspad.com)
Send them to the Author Jan by mail.
For mail address see PSPad > Help > About
Also please describe what you have done right before
and how often that error occurs.
Thanks

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Program : C:\Program Files\PSPad editor\PSPad.exe 4.6.0 (2700)
System : Windows 10 Professional x32, Version: 6.2, Build: 23F0,
Processor: Intel, Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-3770 CPU @ 3.40GHz, 3500 MHz MMX
Display : 1680x1050 pixels, 32 bpp
Active Controls Hierarchy:
TPSSynEdit ""
TfChildEdit ""

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2016-05-29 16:43 by Stefan.

Options: Reply | Quote | Up ^

Editor PSPad - freeware editor, © 2001 - 2024 Jan Fiala, Hosted by Webhosting TOJEONO.CZ, design by WebDesign PAY & SOFT, code Petr Dvořák, Privacy policy and GDPR