You are here: PSPad forum > English discussion forum > Re: GUID or UUID selection with double click

Re: GUID or UUID selection with double click

#1 GUID or UUID selection with double click

Posted by: ositnick1 | Date: 2023-10-20 18:01 | IP: IP Logged

Hi everyone,

Could you please advise how could I adjust PSPad for the selection the whole GUID/UUID value with double click?

Some programs can select whole representation of GUID with double click. For example, I can select the whole string f4f62877-016b-4797-b001-8edde1db136e with double-click in PuTTY or KiTTY as well as in GIT-Bash or Windows command shell or powershell.

Thanks for any solution

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2023-10-20 18:01 by ositnick1.

Options: Reply | Quote | Up ^

#2 Re: GUID or UUID selection with double click

Posted by: pspad | Date: 2023-10-22 12:24 | IP: IP Logged

Hello

Word break chars when you selecting text with doubleclick (e.g. "-") depend of highlighter.
If GIUD is enclosed by quotas, you can use select text inside quotes - Ctrl+DblClick
If Guid is placed inside brackets, you can use Select text inside brackets Shift+Ctrl+M

#3 Re: GUID or UUID selection with double click

Posted by: ositnick1 | Date: 2023-11-17 08:00 | IP: IP Logged

pspad:
Word break chars when you selecting text with doubleclick (e.g. "-") depend of highlighter.

Oh, I guess it would be wonderful if I could update the SQL highlighter to remove the "-" char from word delimiters. Unfortunately, I could not find how do it. Could you please give me any clue?

Thank you.

Editor PSPad - freeware editor, © 2001 - 2024 Jan Fiala, Hosted by Webhosting TOJEONO.CZ, design by WebDesign PAY & SOFT, code Petr Dvořák, Privacy policy and GDPR