You are here: PSPad forum > English discussion forum > Google advertisement on PSPad web

Google advertisement on PSPad web

#1 Google advertisement on PSPad web

Posted by: pspad | Date: 2023-05-12 12:21 | IP: IP Logged

I am very sorry for advertisement what was places by Google on my page.
I was aghasted when I saw pages without add blocker. Google started experiment and put banners everywhere.

You had to think I am crazy grinning smiley

I will try to find some border what is acceptable and what isn't.
At least I will disable vignette adds everywhere, adds blocking page in the center e.t.c.

Options: Reply | Quote | Up ^

#2 Re: Google advertisement on PSPad web

Posted by: David-in-Delta | Date: 2023-07-06 00:09 | IP: IP Logged

I'm not sure if you're saying you want the Google ads, just not certain ones, or if you're saying you don't want them at all. While you probably know it, the Google ads seem to be generated by two scripts in this webpage's source code.

#3 Re: Google advertisement on PSPad web

Posted by: therium | Date: 2023-07-08 14:03 | IP: IP Logged

I use uBlock Origins in my browser to block ads so I don't see them right now. Maybe I'm a bit late and the ads were already removed.

However, Youtube is trying to bypass ad blockers and may not play your video if you use an ad blocker. I don't know if this applies to the Youtube app only right now, or the browser too. I have not had any problems viewing Youtube videos in my browser. And I have an ad blocker and I don't see ads.

Editor PSPad - freeware editor, © 2001 - 2024 Jan Fiala, Hosted by Webhosting TOJEONO.CZ, design by WebDesign PAY & SOFT, code Petr Dvořák, Privacy policy and GDPR