You are here: PSPad forum > English discussion forum > Files with EOF marker (1Ah, Ctrl^Z) always show up in hex mode

Files with EOF marker (1Ah, Ctrl^Z) always show up in hex mode

Goto Page: Previous1 2

#11 Re: Files with EOF marker (1Ah, Ctrl^Z) always show up in hex mode

Posted by: ITWorxLA | Date: 2022-10-22 20:24 | IP: IP Logged

pspad:
try current developer build. It shouldn't detect Ctrl+Z as binary file

Thanks, will try this a bit later this afternoon...

Ralf

Options: Reply | Quote | Up ^

#12 Re: Files with EOF marker (1Ah, Ctrl^Z) always show up in hex mode

Posted by: ITWorxLA | Date: 2022-10-24 15:03 | IP: IP Logged

pspad:
try current developer build. It shouldn't detect Ctrl+Z as binary file

Sorry for the late reply, but yes, that version has so far worked with all the CP/M era text files I have been dealing with over the weekend. It shows the stuff beyond the EOF marker, but that is fine, a lot of other text editors will do this too and this is definitely something I can leave with.

thanks for the fix Jan, appreciate it

Ralf

#13 Re: Files with EOF marker (1Ah, Ctrl^Z) always show up in hex mode

Posted by: ITWorxLA | Date: 2022-10-25 05:11 | IP: IP Logged

pspad:
Maybe there is some char what prevents correctly store password and I didn't count with.
Can you write me some password what contains all chars you use in your password?
Send it please to support mail, not here into forum. Don't send me any other connection information. I will try to simulate decryption and encryption of the password.

You wrote Filezilla doesn't work with your connection in all cases too. There must be "something"

I guess this reply of yours belongs into a different thread... winking smiley

Goto Page: Previous1 2

Editor PSPad - freeware editor, © 2001 - 2024 Jan Fiala, Hosted by Webhosting TOJEONO.CZ, design by WebDesign PAY & SOFT, code Petr Dvořák, Privacy policy and GDPR