You are here: PSPad forum > English discussion forum > Win11: How to dock Tool Panel on right side of PSPad window?

Win11: How to dock Tool Panel on right side of PSPad window?

#1 Win11: How to dock Tool Panel on right side of PSPad window?

Posted by: therium | Date: 2022-04-14 11:27 | IP: IP Logged

Hello, my old PC crashed and I got a new PC with Windows 11. I have PSPad 5.0.6 (589) 64 bit.

When I show the Tool panel with CTL-F2, it appears on the left side of the window. When I try to drag the Tool Panel to the right side of PSPad window PSPad does not "grab" or dock the tool panel.

Is there a setting for the Tool Panel to make it dock on the right side of the PSPad window?

Thank you!

Options: Reply | Quote | Up ^

#2 Re: Win11: How to dock Tool Panel on right side of PSPad window?

Posted by: pspad | Date: 2022-04-14 11:39 | IP: IP Logged

Hello

Tool panel can't be dragged to the Right. On the right side can be dragged individual panels, but not all.

I suggest you to download current 5.0.7 build (32b version) from PSPad developer forum and replace existing files with content of the archive.

#3 Re: Win11: How to dock Tool Panel on right side of PSPad window?

Posted by: therium | Date: 2022-04-14 20:44 | IP: IP Logged

Why 5.0.7 and why 32 bit version? I'm curious.

Also, can I move the whole tool panel to the right? I can't seem to drag the whole tool panel with all tabs, but I can drag one tab, but it won't dock on the right side of PSPad.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-04-14 20:45 by therium.

#4 Re: Win11: How to dock Tool Panel on right side of PSPad window?

Posted by: pspad | Date: 2022-04-14 20:54 | IP: IP Logged

Because 5.0.7 is more stable than 5.0.6 and 32b causes less problems even sources are same

Editor PSPad - freeware editor, © 2001 - 2024 Jan Fiala, Hosted by Webhosting TOJEONO.CZ, design by WebDesign PAY & SOFT, code Petr Dvořák, Privacy policy and GDPR