You are here: PSPad forum > English discussion forum > Re: New (developer's) Build - yay! but request...

Re: New (developer's) Build - yay! but request...

#1 New (developer's) Build - yay! but request...

Posted by: joemarfice | Date: 2020-01-16 15:27 | IP: IP Logged

Thanks for rushing out the fix to some bugs and requests - especially when you are under stress at your "real" job as well. smiling smiley

5.0.3b363 seems to fix the program crashes I was having. However, probably because it's not a full release, scripting support is struck-through (not available, even if checked in Settings). PHReplace is *very* valuable to me, so... any way to turn it on, or a due date for when you hope to do the full release?

Related: are you planning to implement multiline replace in the native search dialog? I suspect not, since PHReplace has been around a long time, but it forces users to learn and use two completely different dialogs (because neither fully implements all features of both).

Options: Reply | Quote | Up ^

#2 Re: New (developer's) Build - yay! but request...

Posted by: pspad | Date: 2020-01-16 17:46 | IP: IP Logged

Hello script settings isn't available in 64b version. 32b version runs script without problems for me and I have no reports regards scripts.

Options: Reply | Quote | Up ^

Editor PSPad - freeware editor, © 2001 - 2024 Jan Fiala, Hosted by Webhosting TOJEONO.CZ, design by WebDesign PAY & SOFT, code Petr Dvořák, Privacy policy and GDPR