Posted by: joemarfice | Date: 2020-01-04 16:16 | IP: IP Logged
Since upgrading, I've noticed the following:
1. PHReplace addin often does not work (and I realize you didn't write this addin). Sometimes it highlights the correct text, but doesn't replace. Sometimes it can't find obvious examples at all. Sometimes it finds one example out of hundreds - but can't replace it.
2. PSPad seems to create many more Exception fault windows than before. It hasn't happened today yet, so I can't provide more details. I'll post next time I can.
3. The new Profiles bar atop the Find/Replace dialog box uses Ctrl+P, which is also supposedly assigned to "Prompt Each Replace". However, only Profile is ever selected - which reverses what users have grown to expect.
4. For that matter (not a bug but a feature request): Is there any way to turn off the Profiles bar on that dialog? It's just clutter to those of us who don't use it.
Posted by: pspad | Date: 2020-01-04 17:25 | IP: IP Logged
2. I found and fixed lot of problems in new future build. It should be released this weekend in the developer forum.
3. Thank you for info. It's my fault. Open .\Language\English.ini search and change line:
4. I can add opiton to hide profile bar in the find/replace dialog. On the other side, you don't need to mind it if you don't use it. There is no more clicks or keypresses if you use this dialog.
Posted by: joemarfice | Date: 2020-01-06 19:12 | IP: IP Logged
1. I finally realized the PHReplace developer is on another site, so I'll take the issue there.
4. With the hotkey problem of #3 corrected, the only issue is the slight real estate it takes up. Maybe someday I'll learn to use it.