You are here: PSPad forum > English discussion forum > Re: Tab format lost

Re: Tab format lost

#1 Tab format lost

Posted by: Hadrian | Date: 2019-01-28 10:49 | IP: IP Logged

I've been using PSPad Editor for some time. It's nifty, quite simple and does what I want. I like the setup which is like an inverted spreadsheet, with tabs at the top. This allows a user to quickly go from one tab to another.

For no reason that I can determine, today the tab setup was lost. Instead there's a series of windows of the opened documents, taking longer to move from one document to another.

Can someone please advise how the former setup with tabs can be restored? Thank you.

Options: Reply | Quote | Up ^

#2 Re: Tab format lost

Posted by: pspad | Date: 2019-01-28 10:53 | IP: IP Logged

Hello
What does mean "tab setup was lost"?

You don't see tabs? This was a problem in some previous version.
Tabs settings is in the program settings / Program 1

#3 Re: Tab format lost

Posted by: massimobalestra | Date: 2019-01-28 16:00 | IP: IP Logged

Did you try to maximize one of the single document windows?
This should restore your tabs.

#4 Re: Tab format lost

Posted by: Hadrian | Date: 2019-01-29 00:45 | IP: IP Logged

By "tab format lost" I was attempting to describe the old and current views. before there were tabs of screens, similar to a spreadsheet but with the tabs at the top. This is a good format as it's easy to see what has been opened and to switch between them. This changed to a series of windows of opened screens.

It was easily fixed by maximising a window. I must have selected the wrong button when closing down. In at least three years of use this has been the only problem that I have encountered, and that was due to user error and not knowing the product well enough.

Solved. Many thanks.

Editor PSPad - freeware editor, © 2001 - 2024 Jan Fiala, Hosted by Webhosting TOJEONO.CZ, design by WebDesign PAY & SOFT, code Petr Dvořák, Privacy policy and GDPR