You are here: PSPad forum > English discussion forum > Re: font size of items in Tool Panel

Re: font size of items in Tool Panel

#1 font size of items in Tool Panel

Posted by: zeek5512 | Date: 2016-08-04 13:17 | IP: IP Logged

Is there a way to change the font size of items in the Tool Panel?

I know how to set the font size in the Edit window. I can also change it interactively with my mouse scroll wheel. However the Tool Panel font size of the currently open files for example does not change. I thought in some older version this worked but I might be confusing this with another app.

I have looked in the Direct Edit file and found nothing obvious for this feature. Have I missed it or is this feature missing from PSPad?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2016-08-04 13:18 by zeek5512.

Options: Reply | Quote | Up ^

#2 Re: font size of items in Tool Panel

Posted by: dmittleider | Date: 2016-08-15 19:07 | IP: IP Logged

I'd second that but also in the tabs. In this 4.6.1 version especially at higher DPI's they tabs are hard to read. The interface tries to scale but I almost prefer the fonts looked on the UI in older versions, even if at say 150% or 175% it was blurry.

#3 Re: font size of items in Tool Panel

Posted by: pspad | Date: 2016-08-16 04:56 | IP: IP Logged

I will do it, but be patient please. I was on vacation and tomorrow I will be out to end of the week.

#4 Re: font size of items in Tool Panel

Posted by: dmittleider | Date: 2016-08-17 16:03 | IP: IP Logged

Thanks!

#5 Re: font size of items in Tool Panel

Posted by: Ravelli | Date: 2020-12-14 15:39 | IP: IP Logged

Hi all,

has this already been implemented? Would be nice to get a feedback, since I can not find it.

Friendly greetings,
Ravelli

Editor PSPad - freeware editor, © 2001 - 2024 Jan Fiala, Hosted by Webhosting TOJEONO.CZ, design by WebDesign PAY & SOFT, code Petr Dvořák, Privacy policy and GDPR