You are here: PSPad forum > English discussion forum > How to hide the left, grey gutter column and the vertical line (print border?)?

How to hide the left, grey gutter column and the vertical line (print border?)?

#1 How to hide the left, grey gutter column and the vertical line (print border?)?

Posted by: pstein | Date: 2013-05-06 12:36 | IP: IP Logged

When I currently open a new file in PsPad then on the left side there is a grey
column/gutter.

How can I disable it?

Furthermore I want to hide the vertical line which appears soemwhere in the mid of the page.
I guess it is the indicator for the print page dimension.

Peter

Options: Reply | Quote | Up ^

#2 Re: How to hide the left, grey gutter column and the vertical line (print border?)?

Posted by: pspad | Date: 2013-05-06 13:50 | IP: IP Logged

Left gutter: program settings / Editor 1 - autohide left gutter. But there is some bug, cause it doesn't work

Right margin: program settings / Editor 2 - set position e.g. to 1000. Left gutter is used for paragraph formating e.t.c.

#3 Re: How to hide the left, grey gutter column and the vertical line (print border?)?

Posted by: LukasKriz | Date: 2020-07-24 07:09 | IP: IP Logged

On older versions was possible to move the right side line by clicking the left mouse button to the top ruler. But that is not possible on the version 5.0.3. sad smiley

#4 Re: How to hide the left, grey gutter column and the vertical line (print border?)?

Posted by: referencement-montpellier | Date: 2020-07-28 13:58 | IP: IP Logged

Are you sur ?

#5 Re: How to hide the left, grey gutter column and the vertical line (print border?)?

Posted by: pspad | Date: 2020-07-28 14:54 | IP: IP Logged

It is still possible. You need to click in editor first. There is a problem (bugl the click to move right margin isn't available right after open file in editor

Editor PSPad - freeware editor, © 2001 - 2024 Jan Fiala, Hosted by Webhosting TOJEONO.CZ, design by WebDesign PAY & SOFT, code Petr Dvořák, Privacy policy and GDPR