You are here: PSPad forum > English discussion forum > How to auto sincronize with FTP?

How to auto sincronize with FTP?

#1 How to auto sincronize with FTP?

Posted by: Alex | Date: 2012-07-24 02:13 | IP: IP Logged

Hello Jan,
I have a feature request.
I work with *.php and *.js files, with ftp. I have a local folder, where my files located and where i edit them, I have a .ppr project, which describe what the file structure is, and lets assume that in my ftp server is exact file structure.
The only way i found, is to right click on file caption, and select "save on ftp", and now, when i save the local file it also appear on ftp (so i can execute it via http).
But I must do this on the every file in project which i editing, before even starting to work. And when i closing the PSPad this information about linking is gone.

I need, to open PSPad, and when i open the project it has to autoopen associated ftp, and autolink all open files which is belongs to project structure. Or something like that. Of course it would be great if it check existing ftp files for difference, but for me it doesn't matter.

Thanks.

Options: Reply | Quote | Up ^

#2 Re: How to auto sincronize with FTP?

Posted by: pspad | Date: 2012-07-24 05:17 | IP: IP Logged

This functionality isn't available yet

Options: Reply | Quote | Up ^

Editor PSPad - freeware editor, © 2001 - 2024 Jan Fiala, Hosted by Webhosting TOJEONO.CZ, design by WebDesign PAY & SOFT, code Petr Dvořák, Privacy policy and GDPR