You are here: PSPad forum > English discussion forum > Re: Malware in installer.

Re: Malware in installer.

Goto Page: Previous1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next

#81 Re: Malware in installer.

Posted by: billps | Date: 2012-02-17 20:29 | IP: IP Logged

pspad:
For billps stop please.
You are the only one who keeps this flame alive. Do you see it?

I see these types of disparaging comments are par for the course on this forum, after searching your forums I can see multiple examples of over reaction to complaints, and insulting users who make them.

Here for example: forum.pspad.com

Apparently you have rules for yourself, and a different set of rules for complainers. To be claiming the moral highground to me seems disingenuous.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2012-02-17 20:30 by billps.

Options: Reply | Quote | Up ^

#82 Re: Malware in installer.

Posted by: hankejh | Date: 2012-02-17 21:06 | IP: IP Logged

billps:
Apparently you have rules for yourself, and a different set of rules for complainers.

It's true -- and surprise: you have to earn* them -- as with any worthwhile forum.

#83 Re: Malware in installer.

Posted by: billps | Date: 2012-02-17 21:51 | IP: IP Logged

hankejh:
worthwhile forum.

Worthwhile forums listen to users complaints and try to resolve them. Reputable software providers don't start slagging their users off for "moaning" and being "childish" then calling in the heavies to threaten them with death.

Need I remind you:

hankejh:
+1 kill useless troll -- it cannot control itself #noloss

If you have nothing to add, then please butt out of our conversation. It has nothing to do with you. I'm not interested or scared of your violent threats, and I will not be intimidated by you or anyone else.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-02-17 21:53 by billps.

#84 Re: Malware in installer.

Posted by: pspad | Date: 2012-02-17 22:43 | IP: IP Logged

My patience is over. Ban.

#85 Re: Malware in installer.

Posted by: nergmlam | Date: 2012-02-20 07:55 | IP: IP Logged

Hi Jan

I really understand, that your patience is over.

You uses a lot of time, answering questions from your users, in this forum, that you have created for the same purpose.

You have also used tons of hours creating, testing and publishing your incredible editor, and building new features, and we can download and use it totally free.

And as you have told us (including billps and hankejh), the toolbar is a FREE option, select it or not, your PsPad Editor still works 100% with it or without it.

I'm working with 3.500 computers in Slagelse Municipality, Denmark, and purchased the AdminScriptEditor for $199,00 six years ago:
secure.softwarekey.com

But I don't use it anymore, 2 months I purchased your PsPad Editor for $0,00, and is more satisfied with it, than I was with AdminScriptEditor.

So billps and hankejh, and others being unsatisfied with the PsPad editor, consider to purchase a script editor from another vendor, and keep out of this forum, so maybe waste YOUR time in e.g. www.experienceproject.com, instead of wasting Jan's time here. sad smiley

THIS FORUM IS FOR SATISFIED PSPAD USERS!!!

And I'm one of them smiling smileysmiling smileysmiling smiley

#86 Re: Malware in installer.

Posted by: pspad | Date: 2012-02-20 08:11 | IP: IP Logged

I changed software offer partner and updated installer.
Software offers are more clear now in my opinion.
With simple one button click user can accept of decline software offer.

#87 Re: Malware in installer.

Posted by: carbonize | Date: 2012-02-20 11:31 | IP: IP Logged

Hell I've been using PSPad for years. Tried others and whilst they may be better in some departments they still do not compare to PSPad. I mean I admit there are some things I would like to see in PSPad (no not code folding) but even as it I think it beats the others.

This is why I just sent a donation to say thank you for all your hard work and for making PSPad free.

To anyone else who has used PSPad for a few years and maybe used it on paying projects I say go ahead and make a donation. Doesn't have to be much but I'm sure Jan will appreciate whatever you send his way.

--
Carbonize

#88 Re: Malware in installer.

Posted by: Erroneus | Date: 2012-04-13 08:32 | IP: IP Logged

Any progess on these offers not installing automatically when using /silent or /verysilent ?

I would love to use the installer with it's options, eg.: /VERYSILENT /TASKS="contextmenu,txt" , but right now it's not very useful, when a random toolbar is being installed also smiling smiley

Thanks.

#89 Re: Malware in installer.

Posted by: pspad | Date: 2012-04-13 09:59 | IP: IP Logged

It isnt true. I modified installer with new offers and with /silent or /verysilent switch it should skip any offer install.

#90 Re: Malware in installer.

Posted by: nergmlam | Date: 2012-06-29 07:21 | IP: IP Logged

Hi

Babylon isn't malware, it's adware.

I haven't tried it, but it looks like that Raymond - if wanted - can help anybody to remove Babylon from their browser.

www.raymond.cc

--
Sincerely

J. Malmgren
IT-Programmer
Denmark
Version 4.5.7(2441)

Goto Page: Previous1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next

Editor PSPad - freeware editor, © 2001 - 2024 Jan Fiala, Hosted by Webhosting TOJEONO.CZ, design by WebDesign PAY & SOFT, code Petr Dvořák, Privacy policy and GDPR