You are here: PSPad forum > English discussion forum > PSPad "X" close button does not reach up into the corner of screen

PSPad "X" close button does not reach up into the corner of screen

#1 PSPad "X" close button does not reach up into the corner of screen

Posted by: Mischa | Date: 2021-11-24 13:29 | IP: IP Logged

I have a strange problem. I use PSPad with WIN 10 and the close "X" button does not reach all the way to the right side of the screen. I have attached an image, I hope you can see what I mean.

The grey bar beneath the "X" button does stick out a tiny bit further than the button. So when i maximize the window, theres a small gap right side of the "X" button. When I now drag my mouse up into the top right corner to close PSPad, it wont hit the "X" button of PSPad, it hit's the "X" button of the application below. So if i am not aiming precisely and click a little bit more on the left, i will always close whats beneath PSPad.

Is this problem only for me or does anyone else have this strange behaviour?

Options: Reply | Quote | Up ^

#2 Re: PSPad "X" close button does not reach up into the corner of screen

Posted by: pspad | Date: 2021-11-24 13:49 | IP: IP Logged

Gray bar is Child Window title, green title is standard window title.
I have no influence of any of them, both are driven by Windows.
The X position in the main window should be same as in any other "natural" Windows application. Natural means application without own (custom) window title.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2021-11-24 13:50 by pspad.

Options: Reply | Quote | Up ^

Editor PSPad - freeware editor, © 2001 - 2024 Jan Fiala, Hosted by Webhosting TOJEONO.CZ, design by WebDesign PAY & SOFT, code Petr Dvořák, Privacy policy and GDPR