You are here: PSPad forum > English discussion forum > Clip library: have the list always visible?

Clip library: have the list always visible?

#1 Clip library: have the list always visible?

Posted by: Joël | Date: 2021-09-02 18:26 | IP: IP Logged

Hello,
I was wondering if there would be a way to make the clip library (with the snippets defined in the def file) persistent after it is called. I find much easier to have the list always visible if we want (like for example the ascii tab, or in TextPad). Do you think it would be possible ? May be I asked for that years ago, but this is still something that I would find very useful!
Thanks in advance for any answer!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2021-09-10 08:44 by Stefan.

Options: Reply | Quote | Up ^

#2 Re: Clip library

Posted by: pspad | Date: 2021-09-02 18:59 | IP: IP Logged

There is no such option.
If you think about HTML, where clips are switched html/jscript/php/css, there is tens or hundreds of clips in each, let the list visible insteadvof offer list based of your word you start to type in editor..
It won't help or speed up work.

#3 Re: Clip library

Posted by: Joël | Date: 2021-09-06 07:39 | IP: IP Logged

Thanks for the answer!
My lists of clips are only a few tens of entries, I think I like more permanent lists just because it helps to become more familiar with it when working irregularly with a language. Anyway, it already helps a lot as it is!

Editor PSPad - freeware editor, © 2001 - 2024 Jan Fiala, Hosted by Webhosting TOJEONO.CZ, design by WebDesign PAY & SOFT, code Petr Dvořák, Privacy policy and GDPR