You are here: PSPad forum > English discussion forum > Just curious: PsPad closes and reopens randomly?

Just curious: PsPad closes and reopens randomly?

#1 Just curious: PsPad closes and reopens randomly?

Posted by: Extranjero | Date: 2020-11-18 06:59 | IP: IP Logged

U all know that Windows in it's task bar below, adds the programms/window tabs in order they are opened.
But u can drag a tab to another (e.g. first) position, which might beneficial in the case of PsPad, if u have 'some' more applications open (ftp, taski manager, remote access to the server, browser, and another browser, mail-client, file explorer ...), so u can regress to PsPad without doin' a huge search.
So drag it there and PsPad stays there. But a second later it disappears and reappears as the last tab - like if it would have been closed and reopenend.
Workarround: Open at least one more instance of PsPad and it remains on its (e.g. first) posistion.

Options: Reply | Quote | Up ^

#2 Re: Just curious: PsPad closes and reopens randomly?

Posted by: pspad | Date: 2020-11-18 07:42 | IP: IP Logged

Do you use current 5.0.4 build?

#3 Re: Just curious: PsPad closes and reopens randomly?

Posted by: Extranjero | Date: 2020-11-18 09:47 | IP: IP Logged

5.0.4 (531)
But this happens since I swapped over to developer editions (+/- 1/2 a year), and for me there's no problem, because normally I run 2 - 3 instances at once, so they stay where dragged to - it's as I said before: just curious smiling smiley

Editor PSPad - freeware editor, © 2001 - 2024 Jan Fiala, Hosted by Webhosting TOJEONO.CZ, design by WebDesign PAY & SOFT, code Petr Dvořák, Privacy policy and GDPR