You are here: PSPad forum > English discussion forum > Please help!

Please help!

Goto Page: 1 2 Next

#1 Please help!

Posted by: maki | Date: 2020-05-07 15:52 | IP: IP Logged

please create a set of +1 numbers

Each is similar.

11 - 19 (min) . . . 71 - 79 (max)

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2020-05-07 15:56 by maki.

Options: Reply | Quote | Up ^

#2 Re: Please help!

Posted by: pspad | Date: 2020-05-07 15:56 | IP: IP Logged

This isn't business for text editor.
Hire some programmer who will do your special tasks for you.

#3 Re: Please help!

Posted by: maki | Date: 2020-05-07 21:53 | IP: IP Logged

PSPad is just a text editor.
Little functional compared to professional editors. It is better to buy a professional tool.
I have 550 different issues, but I see that it is unnecessary to ask, because the program is just a simple toy that will not do it.

#4 Re: Please help!

Posted by: pspad | Date: 2020-05-08 00:15 | IP: IP Logged

Hahaha

You want to do things in one step.
You require functions to do your special one time things.
You require somebody do your job instead of you for free.

Buy professional tool, but not a text editor. You need to pay somebody to do it, cause your next request will be similar.
If you don't want to pay somebody, you need to extend your knowledges and learn any scripting or programming language.

You should use Exlel or Calc (its free) for your task - it's job for spreadsheet.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2020-05-08 00:26 by pspad.

#5 Re: Please help!

Posted by: feef | Date: 2020-05-08 08:13 | IP: IP Logged

maki:
PSPad is just a text editor.
Little functional compared to professional editors. It is better to buy a professional tool.
I have 550 different issues, but I see that it is unnecessary to ask, because the program is just a simple toy that will not do it.

Don't you think you're getting impudent? Yes, PSPad is not professional editor and You should know that.

#6 Re: Please help!

Posted by: feef | Date: 2020-05-08 08:26 | IP: IP Logged

pspad:
Hahaha

You want to do things in one step.
You require functions to do your special one time things.
You require somebody do your job instead of you for free.

Buy professional tool, but not a text editor. You need to pay somebody to do it, cause your next request will be similar.
If you don't want to pay somebody, you need to extend your knowledges and learn any scripting or programming language.

You should use Exlel or Calc (its free) for your task - it's job for spreadsheet.

I don't think he wants to learn anything. Too many topics were opened by him on the forum with similar questions.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 2020-05-08 08:30 by feef.

#7 Re: Please help!

Posted by: pspad | Date: 2020-05-08 08:29 | IP: IP Logged

PSPad is general text editor. It isn't spread sheet, database tool, interface tor your systems or anything like this.

Buy some proffesional tool and bother support there with your continuous requests. You can hope the support will be free for your proffesional tool.

On your place I would use Excel and have result in five minutes.
But you are to lazy to learn new things.

#8 Re: Please help!

Posted by: maki | Date: 2020-05-08 19:32 | IP: IP Logged

There is no substantive knowledge in your answers.
You will throw a beautiful password "use Excel".
If just installing Excel immediately does everything in 5 minutes - I'm impressed by you.
But you are wrong, this is an empty slogan.
Installing Excel alone will not solve any problem.
First you need to give an example of how to do it step by step.
How do I know what commands they need to use, what options, how to import data and dozens of other necessary knowledge that will serve science.
Yes, you can see some help on YoTube, "stackoverflow forum", but I have not found anywhere similar things that concern my issues.
They are all different and you have to do it differently for each task, so instead of just throwing the slogan left and right, use this or that, explain better.
See, you could take these 5 minutes to explain at least minimally, but you prefer to say I'm pushy and stupid.
However, this is not the case.
One is born a doctor, another is a politician, and another is a programmer.
I just have other advantages in another field, so my knowledge is not limited to writing scripts.

#9 Re: Please help!

Posted by: pspad | Date: 2020-05-09 02:05 | IP: IP Logged

Import your file to excel - excel or any other spread sheet (open office calc or libre office calc) can import it to put each number to cell.
Use formula to add 1 to each cell and find max for each line or find max and increase max of 1.
Spread sheed allows you to write formula for one line and copy it into all lines.

Instead of writing long adds, you need to put attention to solution of your problem. I must repeat, if you are not able to solve your problems yourself, you need to hire somebody who can do it. Same as politician isn't able to make surgery and must visit hospital. You are politician with lot of illnesses who is trying to cure yourself using internet and antibiotics. Some illness needs pils to cure, some needs surgery. You are missing knowledges what illness is it and how to cure it.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2020-05-09 02:19 by pspad.

#10 Re: Please help!

Posted by: maki | Date: 2020-05-09 08:35 | IP: IP Logged

you don't have to lecture me here.
There are people who do selflessly. Do you know the names of such people?: "Good man".

Goto Page: 1 2 Next

Editor PSPad - freeware editor, © 2001 - 2024 Jan Fiala, Hosted by Webhosting TOJEONO.CZ, design by WebDesign PAY & SOFT, code Petr Dvořák, Privacy policy and GDPR