You are here: PSPad forum > English discussion forum > cache?

cache?

#1 cache?

Posted by: irdogg | Date: 2019-01-29 14:58 | IP: IP Logged

how do you clear all the auto complete? like search and replace i have never cleared all of that ever

Options: Reply | Quote | Up ^

#2 Re: cache?

Posted by: pspad | Date: 2019-01-29 18:34 | IP: IP Logged

Autocomplete is dynamically created from file content + from highlighter. It's not stored "somewhere". If we both talk about Ctrl+J - Autocomplete function

#3 Re: cache?

Posted by: vbr | Date: 2019-01-29 21:54 | IP: IP Logged

irdogg:
how do you clear all the auto complete? like search and replace i have never cleared all of that ever

Hi,
if I understand correctly, the previously used inputs in the dialog like search and replace, etc. are stored in
a file called Recent.INI
there are multiple section, e.g.:
[Find/Replace find history]

the file should be located either in the pspad folder (in the portable setting without user profiles

or in user profile folder of PSPad, where also the main configuration in PSPad.ini is stored.

hth,
vbr

#4 Re: cache?

Posted by: irdogg | Date: 2019-07-04 14:45 | IP: IP Logged

Recent.INI is not in there anywhere. its saving somewhere. maybe i will look at file save times to locate it

vbr:
irdogg:

Hi,
if I understand correctly, the previously used inputs in the dialog like search and replace, etc. are stored in
a file called Recent.INI
there are multiple section, e.g.:
[Find/Replace find history]

the file should be located either in the pspad folder (in the portable setting without user profiles

or in user profile folder of PSPad, where also the main configuration in PSPad.ini is stored.

hth,
vbr

Editor PSPad - freeware editor, © 2001 - 2024 Jan Fiala, Hosted by Webhosting TOJEONO.CZ, design by WebDesign PAY & SOFT, code Petr Dvořák, Privacy policy and GDPR