You are here: PSPad forum > English discussion forum > How to fix the coding into Polish letters?

How to fix the coding into Polish letters?

#1 How to fix the coding into Polish letters?

Posted by: maki | Date: 2018-12-10 16:39 | IP: IP Logged

How to fix the coding into Polish letters? (charset fix). I need a regex to change all the characters throughout the text.

Mini-example:
CODE: SELECT ALL

Na drodze mojej sstanąłes. Pojawiles się z nikąd. Żeśmy się

Options: Reply | Quote | Up ^

#2 Re: How to fix the coding into Polish letters?

Posted by: maki | Date: 2018-12-10 16:41 | IP: IP Logged

ALL POLISH LETTERS ARE DISTORTED, WANT TO ALL REPAIRS IN A BIG TEXT FILE.

#3 Re: How to fix the coding into Polish letters?

Posted by: pspad | Date: 2018-12-10 17:09 | IP: IP Logged

Your file is in UTF-8, but there is some problem - not all characters are correctly encoded.
Change code page to UTF-8 manually (menu Encoding or clicking on the code page name on statusbar) and reload document - Ctrl+R

#4 Re: How to fix the coding into Polish letters?

Posted by: maki | Date: 2018-12-11 09:35 | IP: IP Logged

pspad:
Your file is in UTF-8, but there is some problem - not all characters are correctly encoded.
Change code page to UTF-8 manually (menu Encoding or clicking on the code page name on statusbar) and reload document - Ctrl+R

I tried, but it will not fix charset letters.
www.w3schools.com

How to remove 100% html code without losing coding of Polish letters. All tools, even with UTF-8 set to damage all Polish letters.

This program damages Polish letters, even though I set UTF-8 and does not delete 100% of the code.
HTMLAsText v1.11 - HTML to text freeware converter

www.nirsoft.net

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2018-12-11 09:38 by maki.

#5 Re: How to fix the coding into Polish letters?

Posted by: maki | Date: 2018-12-11 09:46 | IP: IP Logged

It is not possible to delete a simple HTML code in any way without damaging Polish letters?
I am looking for a solution for several years without success, all the most popular editors PROBLEM display correctly coding. All tutorials on various coding forums do not solve my coding problem. What's next?
I do not want to do it manually (copy / paste), because it will take ages, because I have a lot to convert HTMLtoTXT.
Each damaged character is assigned one letter. I need only a special regex that will automatically convert the damaged letters to the correct one. There used to be a great tool for repair, but I do not remember the tool anymore, and I do not remember the regex.

#6 Re: How to fix the coding into Polish letters?

Posted by: pspad | Date: 2018-12-11 11:51 | IP: IP Logged

The easiest way how to get HTML text without HTML code is display page in browser and copy text.
You can try function in PSpad - open file from internet, you will get HTML source and than use from menu HTML / conversion - remove HTML tags

#7 Re: How to fix the coding into Polish letters?

Posted by: maki | Date: 2018-12-11 15:11 | IP: IP Logged

It works, but not fully, because I want to extract specific text between specific tags.

And how to change it in 10,000 text files at the same time? Possible?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-12-11 15:12 by maki.

Editor PSPad - freeware editor, © 2001 - 2024 Jan Fiala, Hosted by Webhosting TOJEONO.CZ, design by WebDesign PAY & SOFT, code Petr Dvořák, Privacy policy and GDPR