You are here: PSPad forum > Developer forum - new builds > Re: PSPad unicode 5.0.0 (275) English

Re: PSPad unicode 5.0.0 (275) English

Goto Page: Previous1 2 3 4

#31 Re: PSPad unicode 5.0.0 (275) English

Posted by: human | Date: 2018-06-04 20:36 | IP: IP Logged

pspad:
Is it necessary? If pspad is installed in program files, such utility must run with elevated rights.

Just in case you want to implement something like this: I'd suggest to have a look at NPP's gpup[1]. As far as I remember you call it with specifying an xml file that contains the stuff to do.
The biggest issue may be that this is written in C++ but the Borland Studio version you now use does at least have a C++ compiler suite in, too, doesn't it?
But in general you even wouldn't have to compile it on your own but can use the one from NPP plugin manager...

[1]:github.com

Options: Reply | Quote | Up ^

#32 Re: PSPad unicode 5.0.0 (275) English

Posted by: sandrosilveira | Date: 2018-07-27 11:54 | IP: IP Logged

Hi Jan,

After update to 5.0.0 (277), we have notice that when changing between files opened in editor happens a strange visual behavior, one or two windows with smaller size are open and close in middle of the main file editor window, the programmers complained about this because they often switch between sources, sometimes to quickly see some difference between one and the other.

I recorded a video to show the behavior.
youtu.be

Thanks for your work!

#33 Re: PSPad unicode 5.0.0 (275) English

Posted by: pspad | Date: 2018-07-27 12:04 | IP: IP Logged

sandrosilveira:
Hi Jan,

After update to 5.0.0 (277), we have notice that when changing between files opened in editor happens a strange visual behavior, one or two windows with smaller size are open and close in middle of the main file editor window, the programmers complained about this because they often switch between sources, sometimes to quickly see some difference between one and the other.

youtu.be

Thanks for your work!

Hello
I hope I was successful to deal with this unwanted behavior. Pleas ebe patient, I will release next build as soon as possible. Just now it's time of vacation, we must deputize co-workes and it decrease free time.

#34 Re: PSPad unicode 5.0.0 (275) English

Posted by: sandrosilveira | Date: 2018-07-27 22:29 | IP: IP Logged

pspad:
sandrosilveira:
Hi Jan,

youtu.be

Thanks for your work!

Hello
I hope I was successful to deal with this unwanted behavior. Pleas ebe patient, I will release next build as soon as possible. Just now it's time of vacation, we must deputize co-workes and it decrease free time.

No problem Jan, we can wait for this, really this is a small thing! thank you for your support!

#35 Re: PSPad unicode 5.0.0 (275) English

Posted by: sandrosilveira | Date: 2018-08-03 18:43 | IP: IP Logged

sandrosilveira:
pspad:
sandrosilveira:
Hi Jan,

youtu.be

Thanks for your work!

Hello

No problem Jan, we can wait for this, really this is a small thing! thank you for your support!

Tested with 5.0.1 (283) - This is working fine, thank you Jan!!!!!

Goto Page: Previous1 2 3 4

Editor PSPad - freeware editor, © 2001 - 2024 Jan Fiala, Hosted by Webhosting TOJEONO.CZ, design by WebDesign PAY & SOFT, code Petr Dvořák, Privacy policy and GDPR