You are here: PSPad forum > Developer forum - new builds > PSPad unicode 4.5.7 (2449) English

PSPad unicode 4.5.7 (2449) English

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 Next

#1 PSPad unicode 4.5.7 (2449) English

Posted by: pspad | Date: 2012-08-16 06:13 | IP: IP Logged

Download links (2.7 MB):
pspad.siliconhill.cz
pspad.cincura.net

This archive contains modified files only. The correct way how to get all functionality:
1. Download and install latest ful version
2. Replace existing files with content of archive

Changes to 4.5.7 (2447)

News
Code explorer for PVX

Fixes:
Return of previous memory manager

Options: Reply | Quote | Up ^

#2 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.7 (2449) English

Posted by: Shadeclan | Date: 2012-08-21 19:07 | IP: IP Logged

Thanks for continuing to support PSPad. It really is the best.

Just for giggles and squirts, I looked at Notepad ++ because I wanted better code completion. PSPad code completion is much better, much easier to use; although I would like to be able to eliminate the display of other, similar words in the code and just show possible command words or events, methods or properties of an object.

#3 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.7 (2449) English

Posted by: clanman | Date: 2012-08-22 04:12 | IP: IP Logged

Shadeclan:
Thanks for continuing to support PSPad. It really is the best.

Just for giggles and squirts, I looked at Notepad ++ because I wanted better code completion. PSPad code completion is much better, much easier to use; although I would like to be able to eliminate the display of other, similar words in the code and just show possible command words or events, methods or properties of an object.

On the point of better code support, I would like to point out the autocomplete feature does not stop counting when the cursor is moved to another word.

EG: you type the wordFORthen move the cursor 2 lines down to the end of that line which happens to have the variablestrComputerNameat the end of it.

Elsewhere in the code you have another vaiablestrComputerNameNew. After the specified AutoComplete time starting from when you finished typing theForabove, the wordstrComputerNameNewis presented.

I believe once you move away from the word you have typed the count should end and not start again until you start typing again.

#4 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.7 (2449) English

Posted by: padfox | Date: 2012-09-13 22:05 | IP: IP Logged

Hello,

with that beta and the last beta I get sometime AVs when I close PSPad with large project, consisting of many files (some projects >100 files).

Additionally I think that saving bookmarks is not reliable. That problem is not only beta related.

Many thanks and greetings
padFox

#5 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.7 (2449) English

Posted by: tmpad | Date: 2012-10-03 10:05 | IP: IP Logged

Why do I have to double-click an item in the code explorer to make the mouse wheel affect the code explorer and not the code window?
A click in a window should move the mouse focus to that window by any means.

#6 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.7 (2449) English

Posted by: pspad | Date: 2012-10-03 17:50 | IP: IP Logged

In code explorer window is toolbotton what moves cursor into editor windo w after click in code explorer if active

#7 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.7 (2449) English

Posted by: Rigido | Date: 2012-10-08 08:07 | IP: IP Logged

Hi,
today I used the "diff" window for the first time to check two "rpm -qa" output.
First I will say that it could be more useful to "diff" two opened files (maybe it is possible, but I didn't find the way), I had to save one.
Second, I don't know how diff would work on a unix system, but I think that, as it looks on PSPad, here (this is just an example) we miss a cyan line:

ScreenShot

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2012-10-08 08:20 by Rigido.

#8 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.7 (2449) English

Posted by: pspad | Date: 2012-10-08 09:20 | IP: IP Logged

Rigido:
Hi,
today I used the "diff" window for the first time to check two "rpm -qa" output.
First I will say that it could be more useful to "diff" two opened files (maybe it is possible, but I didn't find the way), I had to save one.
Second, I don't know how diff would work on a unix system, but I think that, as it looks on PSPad, here (this is just an example) we miss a cyan line:

ScreenShot

See the help first please.
Use right mouse (context menu) on nonactive tab you want to compare with currect tab and choose TextDiff.
The same you can do with open file list (last icon on the left panel)

#9 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.7 (2449) English

Posted by: Rigido | Date: 2012-10-09 15:15 | IP: IP Logged

Thank you, what about missing line on the screenshot? smiling smiley

#10 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.7 (2449) English

Posted by: pspad | Date: 2012-10-09 17:23 | IP: IP Logged

I don't know what you mean with "missing line"

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 Next

Editor PSPad - freeware editor, © 2001 - 2024 Jan Fiala, Hosted by Webhosting TOJEONO.CZ, design by WebDesign PAY & SOFT, code Petr Dvořák, Privacy policy and GDPR