You are here: PSPad forum > Developer forum - new builds > Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.7 (2436) English

Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.7 (2436) English

Goto Page: Previous1 2

#11 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.7 (2436) English

Posted by: hamasaki | Date: 2012-01-30 15:30 | IP: IP Logged

What does 'Clear recent files list' do? If I click it the file list is cleared, but when I re-open PSPad, the list is back.

Also, might have been a good idea to move this up so its not next to 'Remove nonexisting recent files'. Its easy to click the one by mistake.

Options: Reply | Quote | Up ^

#12 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.7 (2436) English

Posted by: sandrosilveira | Date: 2012-01-30 19:12 | IP: IP Logged

pspad:
sandrosilveira:
Another difference in COBOL Syntax Coloring after update to 2436: "NEW", now is recognized like reserved word. We use this in some copyfile's extensions:

COPY SRHPEDWT.CPY.
COPY SRHPDIWF.CPY.
COPY SRH010WF.NEW.

Sandro.

I am not Cobol programmer. I depends of Cobol users. If somebody sent me information about missing or new keywords, I will add it.
Can you make some summary of cobol highlighter problem and send it at once please?

Hi Jan,

Sorry, I was wrong about reserved word "NEW". There are several dialects of COBOL, each compiler has its own extensions, although there is a standard to regulate this (ISO/IEC 1989:2002). Referring to the website of Microfocus supportline.microfocus.com I saw that actually the word "NEW" is considered reserved for the Microfocus COBOL for .Net, so I think it can be maintained as you did.

The keyword "VALUE" is valid in all dialects, I tested in 2437 and now is colored correctly, like a reserved word.

We use an older version of Microfocus COBOL compiler, and for while our programmers no longer notice any other problems with COBOL syntax coloring.

If in the future you need help with some specific COBOL syntax we will try to help you if we use it, sending you some COBOL program samples.

Thanks for all.

Sandro.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-01-30 19:12 by sandrosilveira.

Options: Reply | Quote | Up ^

Goto Page: Previous1 2

Editor PSPad - freeware editor, © 2001 - 2024 Jan Fiala, Hosted by Webhosting TOJEONO.CZ, design by WebDesign PAY & SOFT, code Petr Dvořák, Privacy policy and GDPR