You are here: PSPad forum > Developer forum - new builds > PSPad unicode 4.5.5 (2415) English

PSPad unicode 4.5.5 (2415) English

Goto Page: Previous1 2 3 4 5 6 Next

#11 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.5 (2415) English

Posted by: pspad | Date: 2011-02-28 16:56 | IP: IP Logged

Manfred62:
Also love the coloured tabs...

But it is not possible to set a colour for x/html multihighlighter?
Only pure x/html is possible.

Manfred

Multihighlighter is container only. It uses individual HTML/XHTML, CSS, PHP, JScript, VBScript, ASP highlighters and switches between.
If you want to set colors, set colors of individual highlighters

Options: Reply | Quote | Up ^

#12 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.5 (2415) English

Posted by: hankejh | Date: 2011-02-28 17:24 | IP: IP Logged

pspad:
Manfred62:
Also love the coloured tabs...

But it is not possible to set a colour for x/html multihighlighter?
Only pure x/html is possible.

Manfred

Multihighlighter is container only. It uses individual HTML/XHTML, CSS, PHP, JScript, VBScript, ASP highlighters and switches between.
If you want to set colors, set colors of individual highlighters

Ah, I didn't understand how this was done -- the translation problem mentioned by Carbonize is on the new button in Settings > Highlighter Settings > (Color tab):

Barva zalozky ~= Color bookmarks

#13 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.5 (2415) English

Posted by: pspad | Date: 2011-02-28 17:43 | IP: IP Logged

I am sorry, I forgot to translate button sad smiley

#14 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.5 (2415) English

Posted by: stefangabos | Date: 2011-02-28 22:29 | IP: IP Logged

is there any chance that there will be a "trim spaces upon saving" option in a future version of PSPad?

#15 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.5 (2415) English

Posted by: hankejh | Date: 2011-02-28 22:56 | IP: IP Logged

stefangabos:
is there any chance that there will be a "trim spaces upon saving" option in a future version of PSPad?

Interesting - at first I thought Program Settings > Editor (part 1) > select: Try Trim Trailing Spaces

Then I remembered that having it active while editing has causes some scripts to misbehave. Trim upon save would resolve that and* trim files. That would be nice.

#16 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.5 (2415) English

Posted by: GregDude | Date: 2011-02-28 23:16 | IP: IP Logged

human:
@GregDude: There isn't anything about that problem in Changelog, therefore it is not that useful when you wrote "Hey it isn't changed". BTW: I'd like to see that problem fixed, too, but I think we have to wait until Jan has a clue what's causes this problem. Do you know EXACTLY in which version this problem occurred the first time?

human

Unfortunately I don't know exactly which version the problem began occurring. It was fixed after official build 2456 build and broken (for me) several builds ago. I deleted my best version before realizing this and have not gone back to a stable build.

I can repro this 100% and have offered to do so in this thread: forum.pspad.com

#17 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.5 (2415) English

Posted by: pspad | Date: 2011-03-01 05:12 | IP: IP Logged

stefangabos:

Yes

#18 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.5 (2415) English

Posted by: stefangabos | Date: 2011-03-01 06:43 | IP: IP Logged

pspad:
stefangabos:

Yes

Thank you!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2011-03-01 06:45 by stefangabos.

#19 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.5 (2415) English

Posted by: pspad | Date: 2011-03-01 07:56 | IP: IP Logged

human:
Thank you for this build and your will to get the COBOL stuff fixed! COBOL - add/remove comments works fine now, COBOL statements with a dot doesn't occur as a paragraph in code explorer any more (finally that old bug was solved - good work), COBOL - COPY section in code explorer needs to be tweaked but works in simple cases.

1 Code explorer in general: If possible line brakes/tabs/multiple spaces should be converted into one space. Sample for C "void myempty (char mychar , char mycahr2 ) {}", sample for VB-Script "sub myempty ()".

2 Is it currently possible to open the files that are referenced in include (C/C++)/ COPY (COBOL) statements or would this be a feature request?

3 Where can one find the code clips templates? Can you copy the syntax words into that templates (for upcoming versions) or have all keywords of current highlighter in AC list?

4 Auto-Completion popup:
4.1 Use of CTRL/ALT leaves AC popup (francheu's request) - fine
4.2 Use of F1-F24 should leave AC popup, too.
4.3 AC popup shouldn't occur if PSPad has lost the focus or any menu item/function key (like CTRL/ALT, F1-F24) or scrolling (via mouse wheel or cursor keys or page-up/-down keys) was used.

5 COBOL - COPY section in code explorer:
5.1 It works in simple cases.
5.2 The COPY statement can start everywhere between column 7 and 72 and consist of several lines, it ends with a dot. I've added a sample for that with the comment "With stupid placements".
5.3 I think one should either a) put the name together with all clauses into the code-explorer COPY section (everything after the COPY word until [not including] the dot) or b) put only the name there. I tend to a), if this is possible.

6 Other COBOL stuff:
6.1 Sometimes a line is highlighted as a comment on scrolling. This occurs when you set the cursor at column 8 after the "*" of a line commented and scroll the text with cursor-up/-down.

1. I will fix it.

2. you can open any file from source - select it and use right mouse - open file apointed by selection

3. I see there is no clip file for cobol yet. In menu settings / Edit clip definition file you can base new one. Create [Keywords] section and put there list of keywords, each on one line. I will create one and send it to your e-mail

4.3 send me please step by step

5.2 It isn't easy to do it

#20 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.5 (2415) English

Posted by: pspad | Date: 2011-03-01 12:24 | IP: IP Logged

carbonize:
Also I seem to have found a bug. If I open Highlighters Settings and then click on one of the items in the type list (ie string, function, number, reserved word) and then go and click on a different language (PHP, Perl etc) I get an access violation. I would email the log but then I get told "index is out ot range". I have emailed a copy to you. It does not happen every single time though.

Fixed

Goto Page: Previous1 2 3 4 5 6 Next

Editor PSPad - freeware editor, © 2001 - 2024 Jan Fiala, Hosted by Webhosting TOJEONO.CZ, design by WebDesign PAY & SOFT, code Petr Dvořák, Privacy policy and GDPR