You are here: PSPad forum > Developer forum - new builds > Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.5 (2412) English

Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.5 (2412) English

Goto Page: Previous1 2

#11 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.5 (2412) English

Posted by: human | Date: 2011-02-28 07:59 | IP: IP Logged

pspad:
[...]
Are you trying to hide PSPad with some external application?
In PSpad is a new functionality what allows you to minimize PSpad when you close it or exit it. It means catch this message.

See program settings / system / minimize on exit e.t.c.

Yes, I try to hide PSPad with external applications. There are different tools that use this function for implementing virtual desktops or moving windows to system tray. Is it possible that PSPad doesn't catch that message if it's switched of in settings or calls the "standard event" if it's disabled?

human

Options: Reply | Quote | Up ^

#12 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.5 (2412) English

Posted by: TomasV | Date: 2011-02-28 11:59 | IP: IP Logged

TomasV:
Hi, with version 2411 newsgroup urls (news:''.phorum_html_encode('xxxxxx@xxxxxx.xxx').'') are no longer clickable in text files. Could you have a look at it please? Or is there some TXT highlighter setting that I've missed?

Seems to be fixed in 2415, thanks!

#13 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.5 (2412) English

Posted by: Marten | Date: 2011-03-04 16:28 | IP: IP Logged

Hi Jan,

I want to send you a zipfile with an example of a C++ project with most (I'm not sure of all) of the possibilities to test the code explorer.
How can I send it to you?

#14 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.5 (2412) English

Posted by: vbr | Date: 2011-03-04 17:16 | IP: IP Logged

Marten:
Hi Jan,

I want to send you a zipfile with an example of a C++ project with most (I'm not sure of all) of the possibilities to test the code explorer.
How can I send it to you?

If the size of the file allows it, I believe, you can send it to Jan using the e-mail address written in the Help menu: About dialog of PSPad.

Regards
vbr

#15 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.5 (2412) English

Posted by: Marten | Date: 2011-03-04 17:35 | IP: IP Logged

Thanks. I'll send the example.

Goto Page: Previous1 2

Editor PSPad - freeware editor, © 2001 - 2024 Jan Fiala, Hosted by Webhosting TOJEONO.CZ, design by WebDesign PAY & SOFT, code Petr Dvořák, Privacy policy and GDPR