You are here: PSPad forum > Developer forum - new builds > Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.5 (2357) English

Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.5 (2357) English

Goto Page: Previous1 2 3 4

#31 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.5 (2357) English

Posted by: twooton | Date: 2009-09-24 20:02 | IP: IP Logged

For the syntax highlighting, when you have special chars on so you can see tabs and spaces, the color of the spaces/tabs takes on the color of the previously highlighted code on that line. Spaces/tabs on new lines look fine. (I like to have the spaces/tabs a very light grey so I can see what they are but they don't bug my eyes)

Options: Reply | Quote | Up ^

#32 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.5 (2357) English

Posted by: MrSpock | Date: 2009-09-24 20:34 | IP: IP Logged

twooton:
I like to have the spaces/tabs a very light grey so I can see what they are but they don't bug my eyes

I would prefer that too, but apparently it's more difficult than it looks. (I remember a forum conversation a while ago.)

#33 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.5 (2357) English

Posted by: twooton | Date: 2009-09-24 21:47 | IP: IP Logged

MrSpock:
twooton:
I like to have the spaces/tabs a very light grey so I can see what they are but they don't bug my eyes

I would prefer that too, but apparently it's more difficult than it looks. (I remember a forum conversation a while ago.)

I was afraid of that. I'd rather it work as fast as it does than slow down because its trying to account for whitespace in the syntax highlighting. But if the process is cheap, why not smiling smiley

#34 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.5 (2357) English

Posted by: wegiera | Date: 2009-09-25 08:40 | IP: IP Logged

May I kindly request You for two improvements in PsPad?
1) Placing HTML internal viewer as one of PsPad tab pages
2) Adding "can't place cursor after the end of line" into program settings

Zdrufko
Andrzej Wegierski

#35 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.5 (2357) English

Posted by: vbr | Date: 2009-09-25 18:11 | IP: IP Logged

wegiera:
2) Adding "can't place cursor after the end of line" into program settings

Try Settings: Editor 1: [ ] Scroll past EOL and EOF

or did you mean, that the two options should be separated?

vbr

#36 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.5 (2357) English

Posted by: sholle | Date: 2009-09-25 20:45 | IP: IP Logged

I think I found my problem with the ftp in this version. I connect to a VMS box and the ftp command LIST is invalid. I cannot get the random command to uncheck and stick. Whenever the random command comes to LIST pspad hangs until timeout. I think all I need id for the random command to uncheck.

#37 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.5 (2357) English

Posted by: pspad | Date: 2009-09-26 02:38 | IP: IP Logged

sholle:
I think I found my problem with the ftp in this version. I connect to a VMS box and the ftp command LIST is invalid. I cannot get the random command to uncheck and stick. Whenever the random command comes to LIST pspad hangs until timeout. I think all I need id for the random command to uncheck.

If List command make s problem, I will remove it from list. It's specific command, coz it need to recieve file list from server, not only send it.
There was bug in random option. You can temporary switch off keep connection alive option

#38 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.5 (2357) English

Posted by: Tadeu | Date: 2010-01-21 12:02 | IP: IP Logged

twooton:

Bump! Me too!

Goto Page: Previous1 2 3 4

Editor PSPad - freeware editor, © 2001 - 2024 Jan Fiala, Hosted by Webhosting TOJEONO.CZ, design by WebDesign PAY & SOFT, code Petr Dvořák, Privacy policy and GDPR