You are here: PSPad forum > Developer forum - new builds > PSPad unicode 4.5.4 (2346) English

PSPad unicode 4.5.4 (2346) English

Goto Page: Previous1 2 3 4 Next

#21 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.4 (2346) English

Posted by: crimson | Date: 2009-03-25 16:22 | IP: IP Logged

HI!
I am using PSPad 2346. When I click the window close button, the PSPad will close but popup a message box with "Runtime error 204 at 00402f48". Does anybody like me?

Options: Reply | Quote | Up ^

#22 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.4 (2346) English

Posted by: zforray | Date: 2009-03-25 18:14 | IP: IP Logged

crimson:
HI!
I am using PSPad 2346. When I click the window close button, the PSPad will close but popup a message box with "Runtime error 204 at 00402f48". Does anybody like me?

I just tried it 4-times and I don't get the error. Are you sure you extracted all of the files from the latest version? What OS?

#23 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.4 (2346) English

Posted by: crimson | Date: 2009-03-26 05:27 | IP: IP Logged

zforray:
crimson:
HI!

I just tried it 4-times and I don't get the error. Are you sure you extracted all of the files from the latest version? What OS?

I use PSPad on 3 computers, all with XP. Two of 3 meet this condition. I only update PSPad.exe, tiny.exe and language file. Is it a problem?

#24 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.4 (2346) English

Posted by: pspad | Date: 2009-03-27 14:15 | IP: IP Logged

crimson:
I use PSPad on 3 computers, all with XP. Two of 3 meet this condition. I only update PSPad.exe, tiny.exe and language file. Is it a problem?

No, for PSpad run you need PSPad.EXE and .\Lang\English.INI only.
I don't meet this problem and has no report from others

#25 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.4 (2346) English

Posted by: Joe Belmaati | Date: 2009-03-28 07:30 | IP: IP Logged

Dear Jan,

somehow the smarty highlighter went missing with this update. Any idea how to rectify this problem?

Thank you very much,

Joe Belmaati
Copenhagen Denmark

#26 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.4 (2346) English

Posted by: Neil | Date: 2009-03-30 23:35 | IP: IP Logged

Hi Jan,

I have a problem with user defined clip.

My clip definition is:

[$(...$) | G Multiline Comment $(...$)]
$(
§
$)

which is used to insert the "$(" "$)" pairs around selected text.

This works fine.

The only problem is that if there is a "|" character in the selected text, PSpad goes to the first occurence of that character and deletes it.

Thanks

Neil

#27 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.4 (2346) English

Posted by: vbr | Date: 2009-03-31 08:42 | IP: IP Logged

Neil:
Hi Jan,

The only problem is that if there is a "|" character in the selected text, PSpad goes to the first occurence of that character and deletes it.
Thanks
Neil

See the discussion in an older thread:
forum.pspad.com
| is an implicit special character for cursor position
(as is § for the selected text)

You can set other characters (you aren't going to use in the source) by adding a special section to the clip file (...PSPad/Context/XXX.def)

Quote:
[Clip Settings]
CursorChar=|
SelectionChar=§

forum.pspad.com

vbr

#28 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.4 (2346) English

Posted by: Neil | Date: 2009-03-31 21:14 | IP: IP Logged

vbr:
Neil:
Hi Jan,

Thanks
Neil

See the discussion in an older thread:
forum.pspad.com
| is an implicit special character for cursor position
(as is § for the selected text)

You can set other characters (you aren't going to use in the source) by adding a special section to the clip file (...PSPad/Context/XXX.def)

Quote:
[Clip Settings]
CursorChar=|
SelectionChar=§

forum.pspad.com

vbr

Hi vbr,

Hey that is fantastic - this has been annoying me for months. I didn't think solution would be so simple.

Thanks again,

Neil

#29 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.4 (2346) English

Posted by: Programmer | Date: 2009-04-10 20:54 | IP: IP Logged

I installed this 2346 update and I'm looking for English. The last update I attempted to install changed some menu options to a foreign language. This update fixed those but I still have some non-English menu options.
Under Scripts I have "Soubory v projektu" and "Ingkcpos"

#30 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.4 (2346) English

Posted by: kiendlm | Date: 2009-04-10 21:26 | IP: IP Logged

Programmer:
I installed this 2346 update and I'm looking for English. The last update I attempted to install changed some menu options to a foreign language. This update fixed those but I still have some non-English menu options.
Under Scripts I have "Soubory v projektu" and "Ingkcpos"

The Menu texts in the Scripts menu don't come from the language file but from the scripts themself, and as PSPad is a czech program, the language you are seeing is czech. If you want to change those texts you have to go to the PSPad\Script directory and edit the script files. The Menu texts are set in the lines starting with "AddMenuItem".

Goto Page: Previous1 2 3 4 Next

Editor PSPad - freeware editor, © 2001 - 2024 Jan Fiala, Hosted by Webhosting TOJEONO.CZ, design by WebDesign PAY & SOFT, code Petr Dvořák, Privacy policy and GDPR