You are here: PSPad forum > Developer forum - new builds > Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.4 (2346) English

Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.4 (2346) English

Goto Page: Previous1 2 3 4

#31 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.4 (2346) English

Posted by: Programmer | Date: 2009-04-13 12:51 | IP: IP Logged

So, Google translate says Soubory v projektu is for (print?) Files in the Project. It has no idea what Ingkcpos means.

Options: Reply | Quote | Up ^

#32 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.4 (2346) English

Posted by: hankejh | Date: 2009-04-13 13:37 | IP: IP Logged

Ingkcpos is the name of the script I contributed to enhance native cursor behavior in PSPad - it does not translate to anything aside from Ingk + Cursor + Position. winking smiley

#33 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.4 (2346) English

Posted by: Programmer | Date: 2009-04-13 14:36 | IP: IP Logged

What is that? Ingk doesn't translate to anything..
I just renamed the menu option to "Cursor Enhancement"
(though I'm not sue I need it because I haven't had any issues with cursor movement)

On a related note, I have had issues with hard tabs. Is there a fix for that? If I have a hard tab followed by 2 characters, and I select the first of those 2 characters then select Find, my Find window appears with the default text value of the second character. If I have a hard tab followed by more than 5 characters, selecting the first character after the tab selects the 6th character after the tab, and typing immediately after the tab starts inserting/overwriting from that 6th character.

#34 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.4 (2346) English

Posted by: hankejh | Date: 2009-04-13 14:54 | IP: IP Logged

As I said, it doesn't translate to anything - rename it to whatever you want.

Ingkcpos is part of the PSPad download as of summer 2007. It is moving your cursor whenever you use CTRL+[SHIFT]+LEFT/RIGHT. It is not accessed from the Scripts menu -- the only reason it is there is to allow quick editing of the script in the event you wish to further customize cursor behavior.

To experience the native behavior that Ingkcpos enhances, just disable the script by moving it (ingkcpos.js) out of ~\Program Files\PSPad editor\script\JScript and restart PSPad.

Goto Page: Previous1 2 3 4

Editor PSPad - freeware editor, © 2001 - 2024 Jan Fiala, Hosted by Webhosting TOJEONO.CZ, design by WebDesign PAY & SOFT, code Petr Dvořák, Privacy policy and GDPR