You are here: PSPad forum > Developer forum - new builds > Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.3 (2296) English

Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.3 (2296) English

Goto Page: Previous1 2 3

#21 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.3 (2296) English

Posted by: pspad | Date: 2007-11-25 13:21 | IP: IP Logged

mahira:
The new behaviour is no different from working directly on a remote file.

There are many many times when I (and possible many others) NOT prefer to save a local version to the FTP server.

I was more than happy with the previous behaviour of the "Save to FTP" command. I was able to continue saving just locally.

Now, after a "Save to FTP" command it will save ANY FURTHER EDITING of the file both locally and remotely.

isn't there anyone agreed with me sad smiley

Regards,
Mahir

OK. What about such behavior:

1. If file was open from FTP and Save to FTP was used, PSPad will change file properties to new FTP location

2. If file is local and SaveToFTP is used, PSPad saves it to FTP only and file will stay as locall file.

Is it intuitive enough for you?

Options: Reply | Quote | Up ^

#22 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.3 (2296) English

Posted by: mahira | Date: 2007-11-26 10:21 | IP: IP Logged

Hi Jan,

this is great smiling smiley

I think that this is the case with the last build (2297) ?

At the second one (2. if file is local...) the file is also saved to its current local directory (which is much better of course)

Thank you,
Mahir

pspad:
OK. What about such behavior:

1. If file was open from FTP and Save to FTP was used, PSPad will change file properties to new FTP location

2. If file is local and SaveToFTP is used, PSPad saves it to FTP only and file will stay as locall file.

Is it intuitive enough for you?

#23 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.3 (2296) English

Posted by: pspad | Date: 2007-11-26 11:15 | IP: IP Logged

Yes, it is in 2297 already

To he point 2)

If you edit local file and call Save to FTP, PSPad saves it to current FTP folder only. Nothing else.

Goto Page: Previous1 2 3

Editor PSPad - freeware editor, © 2001 - 2024 Jan Fiala, Hosted by Webhosting TOJEONO.CZ, design by WebDesign PAY & SOFT, code Petr Dvořák, Privacy policy and GDPR