You are here: PSPad forum > Developer forum - new builds > Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.3 (2272) English

Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.3 (2272) English

Goto Page: Previous1 2 3

#21 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.3 (2272) English

Posted by: pypardo | Date: 2007-09-07 07:35 | IP: IP Logged

Hi all,

I still experience log window problem during compilation. Just like if all characters were at the beginning of each line.
When I display result "in another document", content is good, so it's just a display problem.

It occurs randomly, with of without processor affinity.

Any idea ?

best regards
pierre

Options: Reply | Quote | Up ^

#22 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.3 (2272) English

Posted by: jfuller | Date: 2007-09-11 16:05 | IP: IP Logged

I still get this as well. it's the one thing stopping me from using this program full time. I use it for a speciality scripting language and the editor is great, but for compilation I have to copy/paste into the stock(aweful) editor to test my code.

please make this a priority. I'll pay your $20 to fix this! That or release the code and let one of us do it. PSPAD is a great piece of software, it just does this one thing(thats really important to me) wrong.

pypardo:
Hi all,

I still experience log window problem during compilation. Just like if all characters were at the beginning of each line.
When I display result "in another document", content is good, so it's just a display problem.

It occurs randomly, with of without processor affinity.

Any idea ?

best regards
pierre

#23 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.3 (2272) English

Posted by: paloy | Date: 2007-09-12 06:11 | IP: IP Logged

Hello,
It 's a great soft, but for me a function missing
"collapse and expender" in the first column add [-] to collapse a block of text (Example : { or begin for the start and } or end for finish ) and [+] to expense. you can have a collapse block in a other.
I don't pay smiling smiley

Thank you

#24 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.3 (2272) English

Posted by: carbonize | Date: 2007-09-16 05:32 | IP: IP Logged

paloy:
Hello,
It 's a great soft, but for me a function missing
"collapse and expender" in the first column add [-] to collapse a block of text (Example : { or begin for the start and } or end for finish ) and [+] to expense. you can have a collapse block in a other.
I don't pay smiling smiley

Thank you

Try doing a search next time. This forum is for reporting bugs in the beta builds not requesting nwe features which have been asked for over and over.

And always remember, you get what you pay for.

--
Carbonize

Goto Page: Previous1 2 3

Editor PSPad - freeware editor, © 2001 - 2024 Jan Fiala, Hosted by Webhosting TOJEONO.CZ, design by WebDesign PAY & SOFT, code Petr Dvořák, Privacy policy and GDPR