You are here: PSPad forum > Developer forum - new builds > PSPad unicode 4.5.3 (2265) English

PSPad unicode 4.5.3 (2265) English

Goto Page: Previous1 2 3 4 5 Next

#31 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.3 (2265) English

Posted by: denight | Date: 2007-06-11 08:14 | IP: IP Logged

Lolo:
Hello denight,

If you want to help Jan, you could tell him what have you done to have this crash?

Thanks Lolo, I thought the debug trace have already included everything to figure out where is wrong. sorry. yawning smiley

Well, I didn't do anything special, I just opened several XML files and a text file, and then I tried to open another XML file in the subfolder where the XML files resided.

This error doesn't always happen, so I can't describe the steps to reproduce this error.

Options: Reply | Quote | Up ^

#32 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.3 (2265) English

Posted by: Lolo | Date: 2007-06-11 15:50 | IP: IP Logged

Does your problem appear always with the same file or is it aleatory ?
If it always happen with the same file, you could probably isolate the piece of text which make PSPad crash.

#33 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.3 (2265) English

Posted by: denight | Date: 2007-06-12 05:28 | IP: IP Logged

Lolo:
Does your problem appear always with the same file or is it aleatory ?
If it always happen with the same file, you could probably isolate the piece of text which make PSPad crash.

I copy some output(Loging statements contains XML file) from the Eclipse console, then editing them in the PSPad, mostly(not always happen) it will cause crashing the PSPad unicode 4.5.3 (2265).

#34 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.3 (2265) English

Posted by: Aparan | Date: 2007-06-14 09:43 | IP: IP Logged

When using Code Explorer for JavaScript files the function when clicked does not scroll to be visible at the top of the page. It shows up at the bottom of the page. Would be nice if the page is scrolled so that the function is at its top end.

#35 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.3 (2265) English

Posted by: pspad | Date: 2007-06-14 12:49 | IP: IP Logged

Aparan:
When using Code Explorer for JavaScript files the function when clicked does not scroll to be visible at the top of the page. It shows up at the bottom of the page. Would be nice if the page is scrolled so that the function is at its top end.

Prgram setings / Editor
Set Top optin for Search result

#36 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.3 (2265) English

Posted by: francheu | Date: 2007-06-16 09:51 | IP: IP Logged

pspad:
Corrections
Variable evaluation problem (%Date%, %UserName%, ...)

I have still this problem for %UserName% with build 2265
In clips PSPad uses the default User Name (my computer login) instead of the one I have specified (my real name)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2007-06-16 09:52 by francheu.

#37 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.3 (2265) English

Posted by: holger | Date: 2007-06-20 21:32 | IP: IP Logged

Hi Jan,
I'm not sure this is rightplaced at Bug Forum, but I don't think it's enough for a discussion:
The highlightning for labels seems to work for the internal highlighters. In my Progress language a label looks like...
this:
for each blabla
on error, undo leave this:

end.
Where "this:" is the label and can be used for leave, iterate or stop the execution of the Block defined under and allover it's callable from its sub-blocks.
For me it whould be enough to define this for a User-Highlighter. Examble: Textfield for label symbol and toggle if it appears at and or beginning of a string.
But at the same time this should be ignored if there's a keyword like
do: or repeat: these are surely no labels, but using the same syntax.
Ok so far, at least whould be great to see the found labels on their used positions also highlighted in the same colors like it works easily with the DOS-Batch..
:help
help pspad
goto help
surely there's the "goto" to have as identifier.
In progress my identifiers whould be mainly "leave" and "next" (there are some more I don't even use). So for this feature it should be a Editor or Explorer in the Highlighter-Settings to define these "Labelkeywords"
As I guess that second function is a big extension to PSPad and cannot be realized soon. But what's about the simpler first one...

Thanks in forward

Holger

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2007-06-20 21:34 by holger.

#38 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.3 (2265) English

Posted by: HerbCSO | Date: 2007-06-22 15:39 | IP: IP Logged

I think the old SQL highlighter bug of not showing unique indices in the code explorer is still there.

I have an index:

CREATE UNIQUE INDEX NDB_MODEL_NAME_U ON NDB_MODEL(MODEL_NAME)

It's correctly highlighted and everything, but does not show up in code explorer. By contrast:

CREATE INDEX NDB_FK_STREAM_STREAM_DATA ON NDB_STREAM_DATA(STREAM_ID)

does show up correctly, so it seems to be just a problem with the UNIQUE keyword.

This was tested with build 2265 on Windows XP SP2 with a T-SQL file for SQL Server 2000 (extension .sql, automatically recognized, no settings changed). Let me know if you need more info. ;]

#39 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.3 (2265) English

Posted by: pspad | Date: 2007-06-23 05:49 | IP: IP Logged

I will modify code parser for SQL

#40 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.3 (2265) English

Posted by: Aparan | Date: 2007-06-27 08:20 | IP: IP Logged

This build of PSPad is throwing a lot of exceptions. Mostly these happen while copy pasting / editing large HTML content. (Syntax highlighting enabled) I have to terminate the program always.

One of the exception reports:

Exception description:

Access violation at address 0040487E in module 'PSPad.exe'. Read of address 436E4F07.

Exception class: EAccessViolation
Exception address: 0040487E
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Stack list, generated 6/26/2007 7:12:45 PM
---
Edit by mod:
By an advice of the author!
Hello, thanks for the report, but please
do not post such "Access violation" logs into the forum,
but post only an hint that you have this error
and send the error log itself to the Author Jan by email! (sup p ort - a't - pspad - c0m)
Thanks for the report and your comprehension.
The mod.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Program : C:\Program Files\PSPad\PSPad.exe 4.5.3 (2265)
System : Windows XP Professional, Version: 5.1, Build: A28, "Service Pack 2"
Processor: Intel, Intel(R) Pentium(R) 4 CPU 2.80GHz, 2790 MHz MMX
Display : 1280x1024 pixels, 32 bpp
Active Controls Hierarchy:
TPSSynEdit ""
TfChildEdit "_8"

Jan, please take a look at this. Do let me know for any more info required.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2007-06-28 13:59 by Stefan.

Goto Page: Previous1 2 3 4 5 Next

Editor PSPad - freeware editor, © 2001 - 2024 Jan Fiala, Hosted by Webhosting TOJEONO.CZ, design by WebDesign PAY & SOFT, code Petr Dvořák, Privacy policy and GDPR