You are here: PSPad forum > Developer forum - new builds > PSPad unicode 4.5.3 (2259) English

PSPad unicode 4.5.3 (2259) English

Goto Page: Previous1 2 3 4 Next

#21 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.3 (2259) English

Posted by: Sotho Tal Ker | Date: 2007-03-07 07:49 | IP: IP Logged

Word wrap is not only broken for html comments, but also for normal text files. In the below screenshot, I opened the file and then turned on Word Wrap and the result you can see:

stk.kicks-ass.org

Options: Reply | Quote | Up ^

#22 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.3 (2259) English

Posted by: damax | Date: 2007-03-07 08:16 | IP: IP Logged

Hello Jan,

thanks for the new version. The finder-window-is-stuck-problem is gone. I guess you just earned another 10 bucks for this cool editor smiling smiley

#23 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.3 (2259) English

Posted by: pspad | Date: 2007-03-07 19:51 | IP: IP Logged

Lolo:
You can find example here :

Without Word Warp
img92.imageshack.us

With Word Warp
img138.imageshack.us

Otherwise, you can do it yourself with this piece of text:
<html>
<!--
long enough line, add some more text and you will see abcdefghijklmnopqrstuv 0123456789 Now, you can see the problem
-->
</html>

It looks like some drawing problem. I try to check new synedit version in CVS repository. In The (2259) should be some drawing probme fixed (changelog), but some new problems occured sad smiley

#24 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.3 (2259) English

Posted by: pspad | Date: 2007-03-07 20:03 | IP: IP Logged

Sotho Tal Ker:
Word wrap is not only broken for html comments, but also for normal text files. In the below screenshot, I opened the file and then turned on Word Wrap and the result you can see:

stk.kicks-ass.org

Yes, now I am able to see it. I will solve it as soon as is possible

#25 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.3 (2259) English

Posted by: pspad | Date: 2007-03-07 20:11 | IP: IP Logged

Matt:
Thanks for the latest release. However there is still an issue with the tabs that occurs between switching desktops. I posted a screenshot to better illustrate what I am talking about:

img148.imageshack.us

It seems to be a function of how many tabs are open. If I have <= 2 tabs open, I don't see it. But the more that are opened, the more white space is generated below the tab.

It's really strange. I don't meet such behavior winking smiley

#26 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.3 (2259) English

Posted by: Progress coder | Date: 2007-03-07 22:02 | IP: IP Logged

Hi Jan,
Thanks for your really GREAT editor.
Now using it 2 months, and enjoying it!

I want to report a bug in the Beta:
Smart Tabs doesn't work anymore. The line, where you enter TAB, is started on the first position, and not on the TAB position from the previous line. You see this also when entering TAB on existing line with code. The code is then shifted to the first position of the line. (it seems the TAB triggers 3 actions, see this if you UNDO the TAB).

#27 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.3 (2259) English

Posted by: pspad | Date: 2007-03-07 23:00 | IP: IP Logged

Progress coder:
Hi Jan,
Thanks for your really GREAT editor.
Now using it 2 months, and enjoying it!

I want to report a bug in the Beta:
Smart Tabs doesn't work anymore. The line, where you enter TAB, is started on the first position, and not on the TAB position from the previous line. You see this also when entering TAB on existing line with code. The code is then shifted to the first position of the line. (it seems the TAB triggers 3 actions, see this if you UNDO the TAB).

Disable []Trim trailing spaces in the Program settings

#28 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.3 (2259) English

Posted by: Mahir | Date: 2007-03-08 04:45 | IP: IP Logged

Hi Jan,

just a question. Is it possible to use the Scintilla edit component (www.scintilla.org) instead of synedit ?

For example, a basic editor made with scintilla can be downloaded at amip.tools-for.net

Best regards,
Mahir

ps: any editor based on synedit have problems with perl syntax highlightning. scintilla is perfect in syn.high. and also have code folding.

pspad:
It looks like some drawing problem. I try to check new synedit version in CVS repository. In The (2259) should be some drawing probme fixed (changelog), but some new problems occured sad smiley

#29 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.3 (2259) English

Posted by: pspad | Date: 2007-03-08 05:48 | IP: IP Logged

Mahir:
Hi Jan,

just a question. Is it possible to use the Scintilla edit component (www.scintilla.org) instead of synedit ?

For example, a basic editor made with scintilla can be downloaded at amip.tools-for.net

Best regards,
Mahir

It is possible, but it means rewrite half of PSPad. Editor component
is base.
In other case - Scintila is DLL (black box) for me.

Regardings to wrap problem, I solved it yesterday already.

#30 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.3 (2259) English

Posted by: Mahir | Date: 2007-03-08 07:51 | IP: IP Logged

Hi Jan,

how to download the fixed version ? (the current 2259 is not fixed)

best regards,
Mahir

pspad:
It is possible, but it means rewrite half of PSPad. Editor component
is base.
In other case - Scintila is DLL (black box) for me.

Regardings to wrap problem, I solved it yesterday already.

Goto Page: Previous1 2 3 4 Next

Editor PSPad - freeware editor, © 2001 - 2024 Jan Fiala, Hosted by Webhosting TOJEONO.CZ, design by WebDesign PAY & SOFT, code Petr Dvořák, Privacy policy and GDPR