You are here: PSPad forum > Developer forum - new builds > PSPad unicode 4.5.3 (2250) English

PSPad unicode 4.5.3 (2250) English

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 Next

#1 PSPad unicode 4.5.3 (2250) English

Posted by: pspad | Date: 2006-12-19 20:31 | IP: IP Logged

Download link: pspad.cincura.net (1.7 MB)

Notes on PSPad update versions:
this CAB archive contains PSPad.EXE and language files only. Replace existing files from the last full release

Changes to 4.5.3 (2249)

News
User highlighter - added multiline comment for LUA, added line comment !*
Program settings - new color setting for Link and Visited link
Search in files - file name on the form bottom is trimmed during search

Corrections
VBScript and Visual Basic highlighter - keywods 'true' a 'false'
LOG Window corrections
File Explorer and empty folder click
FTP client - BS2000 mainframe (first try)

Options: Reply | Quote | Up ^

#2 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.3 (2250) English

Posted by: Mahir | Date: 2006-12-19 20:49 | IP: IP Logged

Thanks for the new version.

I have a problem. Find/Replace (ctrl-h) will not work approximately after 200'th column. I select the entire line (with clicking the line number) and try to perform a find/replace but it will not work after column 200 or so....

for information;
($siparis_id,$siparis_siptar,$siparis_chaid,$siparis_userid,$siparis_sevkisim,$siparis_sevkeposta,$siparis_sevkunvan,$siparis_sevktel,$siparis_sevkadres1,$siparis_sevkadres2,$siparis_siparis_sevkadres3,$siparis_fatunvan,$siparis_fatadres1,$siparis_fatadres2,$siparis_fatadres3,$siparis_fatvd,$siparis_fatvn,$siparis_fattar,$siparis_odeme,$siparis_onaykodu,$siparis_takipno,$siparis_oneren,$siparis_durum,$siparis_ip)=$xth->fetchrow_array();

is the line. The replace is; replace $siparis with $tsiparis.

best regards,
Mahir

#3 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.3 (2250) English

Posted by: Tgus | Date: 2006-12-19 22:42 | IP: IP Logged

The Dictionary works again with this version. smiling smiley

Unfortunately, the Tool Bars still don't stay where I move them to.

When I close PSPad and then reopen it, all Tool Bars return to the original locations. sad smiley

Keep up the good work! Still my favorite editor!

just my .02 cents!

Tgus

#4 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.3 (2250) English

Posted by: menet | Date: 2006-12-20 09:28 | IP: IP Logged

It seems that the 2250 corrects also the bug of the 2249 :
In some cases, files start showing in column 2

Thanks Jan, smiling smiley

Regards winking smiley

#5 Re: PSPad Unicode 4.5.3 (2250) English

Posted by: GHammer | Date: 2006-12-20 15:59 | IP: IP Logged

When I choose to Register in System context menu I do not get the ability to right click any file and choose PSPad to edit/open it.

I only get PSPad on right clicking file types that I have as Registered File Types.

Am I missing something here? Should I have PSPad in the context menu for all files.

Yes I have admin rights.

Thanks for any ideas.

#6 Re: PSPad Unicode 4.5.3 (2250) English

Posted by: pspad | Date: 2006-12-20 16:26 | IP: IP Logged

GHammer:
When I choose to Register in System context menu I do not get the ability to right click any file and choose PSPad to edit/open it.

I only get PSPad on right clicking file types that I have as Registered File Types.

Am I missing something here? Should I have PSPad in the context menu for all files.

Yes I have admin rights.

Thanks for any ideas.

Build in the beta forum are updates for last full version only. For context menu PSPadShell.DLL library is necessary

#7 Re: PSPad Unicode 4.5.3 (2250) English

Posted by: Xandros | Date: 2006-12-21 07:41 | IP: IP Logged

i'm posting again here about that same shell DLL, so sorry if you already read it but as I didnt get any answer...

is there any chance that it may be possible to only have one item in the shell context menu as an option ? (no pspad diff and pspad hex)

#8 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.3 (2250) English

Posted by: gurbao | Date: 2006-12-21 08:29 | IP: IP Logged

The logwindows issues I reported is fixed

Thanks Jan

#9 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.3 (2250) English

Posted by: Lolo | Date: 2006-12-21 11:14 | IP: IP Logged

Mahir:
Thanks for the new version.

I have a problem. Find/Replace (ctrl-h) will not work approximately after 200'th column. I select the entire line (with clicking the line number) and try to perform a find/replace but it will not work after column 200 or so....

for information;
($siparis_id,$siparis_siptar,$siparis_chaid,$siparis_userid,$siparis_sevkisim,$siparis_sevkeposta,$siparis_sevkunvan,$siparis_sevktel,$siparis_sevkadres1,$siparis_sevkadres2,$siparis_siparis_sevkadres3,$siparis_fatunvan,$siparis_fatadres1,$siparis_fatadres2,$siparis_fatadres3,$siparis_fatvd,$siparis_fatvn,$siparis_fattar,$siparis_odeme,$siparis_onaykodu,$siparis_takipno,$siparis_oneren,$siparis_durum,$siparis_ip)=$xth->fetchrow_array();

is the line. The replace is; replace $siparis with $tsiparis.

best regards,
Mahir

Same problem here.

Simply create this line:
azerty azerty azerty azerty azerty azerty azerty azerty azerty azerty azerty

Go to the begin of the line
Try to replace azerty by 0123456789

azerty is replaced only 4 times

0123456789 0123456789 0123456789 0123456789 azerty azerty azerty azerty azerty azerty azerty

I hope this bug will be fixed in the next build.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2006-12-21 11:26 by Lolo.

#10 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.3 (2250) English

Posted by: vbr | Date: 2006-12-21 12:07 | IP: IP Logged

This seems to be an older bug; on my system (4.5.3 2550; XPp) it only appears at the last line of the text if the length of the replacement string differs from the searched string. I.e. replacing "a" with "b" or "azerty" with "012345" are ok;
Also other replacements (except of "\n" etc.) work somehow, if there is a blank line at the end of the file (or a line with text not matching the searched string).

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 Next

Editor PSPad - freeware editor, © 2001 - 2024 Jan Fiala, Hosted by Webhosting TOJEONO.CZ, design by WebDesign PAY & SOFT, code Petr Dvořák, Privacy policy and GDPR