You are here: PSPad forum > Developer forum - new builds > PSPad unicode 4.5.3 (2249) English

PSPad unicode 4.5.3 (2249) English

Goto Page: Previous1 2 3 Next

#11 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.3 (2249) English

Posted by: Tonda | Date: 2006-12-12 18:26 | IP: IP Logged

Since this build, when I start PSPad (either with a new file or from Explorer via sendto), the editor window starts with colum 2 instead of 1:

That's how it looks like:

...when it should look like this:

Options: Reply | Quote | Up ^

#12 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.3 (2249) English

Posted by: coffeemonk | Date: 2006-12-12 21:08 | IP: IP Logged

I am just seeing a file locking issue, for files on a remote share, and I can't be sure if it's PSPad itself, or the server the files are on. I thought I'd mention it just in case.

I open a file, make a few edits and try to save, and it won't let me. It just says "error saving file". Some files work, others don't. Sames files that worked a while ago might stop working, after which they have to be specifically unlocked on the server before they can be written to again.

Again, this may not be a PsPad issue, but just in case...

thanks!
m@

#13 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.3 (2249) English

Posted by: _meta_ | Date: 2006-12-13 09:00 | IP: IP Logged

I can confirm this

Tonda:
Since this build, when I start PSPad (either with a new file or from Explorer via sendto), the editor window starts with colum 2 instead of 1:

That's how it looks like:

...when it should look like this:

#14 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.3 (2249) English

Posted by: peter4rd | Date: 2006-12-13 09:19 | IP: IP Logged

Yes with 2249 new files now start showing column 2.
I can live with that.

#15 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.3 (2249) English

Posted by: gurbao | Date: 2006-12-13 09:30 | IP: IP Logged

Hi,

I find that the font size in log window is reset every time I start PSPad.
It always starts with size 10.
There size behaviour in the editor is correct, only the log window size is reset.

Thanks,

#16 Resize error with multiple tabs open

Posted by: jdoe2006 | Date: 2006-12-14 14:09 | IP: IP Logged

Hi all,

when using pspad, I sometimes use the maximise window function (i.e. double click the title bar). Then I open a lot of files to work with and when doing a second double click, which restores pspad's former size and position there can occur a small oddity. If there are so many tabs open that pspad would show them in multiple lines, the size calculation fails. this may lead to a look like this one:

When the editor is resized manually, everything is redrawn and calculated properly.

In addition I wonder if you could fix the print preview, which is still broken?

Keep up the good work,
Maik

#17 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.3 (2249) English

Posted by: Pim | Date: 2006-12-15 09:29 | IP: IP Logged

Hi,

After pasting a block of text in one of the last lines of a file the editor is not redrawn correctly. Some of the old lines are showing over the pasted text.

Pim

#18 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.3 (2249) English

Posted by: Gene | Date: 2006-12-15 17:18 | IP: IP Logged

I see the text pasting problem reported earlier.

When I copy lines from one file and paste them into another file in PSPad, the displayed text is sometimes garbled. Sometimes it looks like the new lines are intermingled with the old lines of text. If I page up and back down to refresh the screen, the text displays ok.

I also see the problem with multiple lines of filename tabs.

Sometimes when opening a new file that will cause a second row of filename tabs to be displayed, a tab for the new filename is not shown. The right edge of the tab row looks like the start of a tab is chopped off by the right edge of the window. If I resize the PSPad window slightly, a second row of tabs is displayed and the new filename is among them.

Neither problem happens all the time. I do not think I ever saw either problem until build 2249. I used version 4.5.2 and various builds of 4.5.3.

#19 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.3 (2249) English

Posted by: riechert | Date: 2006-12-16 06:35 | IP: IP Logged

peter4rd:

I also see it starting in column 2.

#20 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.3 (2249) English

Posted by: janpaul | Date: 2006-12-18 08:44 | IP: IP Logged

riechert:
peter4rd:

I also see it starting in column 2.

I tried both the new file and the sendto and in both cases the starting column is column 1, so no problem over here.
WinXP Pro Dutch, Bitstream Vera Sans Mono font, build 2249.

Goto Page: Previous1 2 3 Next

Editor PSPad - freeware editor, © 2001 - 2024 Jan Fiala, Hosted by Webhosting TOJEONO.CZ, design by WebDesign PAY & SOFT, code Petr Dvořák, Privacy policy and GDPR