You are here: PSPad forum > Developer forum - new builds > Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.3 (2243) English

Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.3 (2243) English

#1 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.3 (2243) English

Posted by: gmacri | Date: 2006-11-08 01:02 | IP: IP Logged

My gutter color is dark brown and the line numbers are in white.
When I change the font size, the white color of the line numbers is changed to a dark colour and I can't see the line numbres. Is necessary to go to: Options...colors...and set the white color of the font again.sad smiley
Also if I open a new text archive, the size of the gutter font is changed and return to de original size in all the open files.Each time I add (open) a new text file this is repeated.

Thank you for the updatesmiling smiley

--
MGM

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2006-11-08 01:14 by gmacri.

Options: Reply | Quote | Up ^

#2 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.3 (2243) English

Posted by: pspad | Date: 2006-11-08 07:04 | IP: IP Logged

Program settings / Colors
Gutter color and Gutter font

#3 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.3 (2243) English

Posted by: Pierre.Brico | Date: 2006-11-08 09:28 | IP: IP Logged

Hi,

On the same subject, I notice that the right edge isn't align exactly with the ruler. I put the right edge at column 80 and visually, it is at 79 on the ruler. The 0 on the ruler isn't at the left side of the edit area. There's a little shift.

Now if I play with the CTRL and mouse wheel, the font size of the edit area change. If I restore the original font size this way, I can see that there isn't any shift in the ruler/right edge (it's OK grinning smiley) and that the font used for line number has changed to the one I used for editing.

Pierre

NB: I always display line number and my current font is Consolas.

#4 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.3 (2243) English

Posted by: gmacri | Date: 2006-11-08 15:27 | IP: IP Logged

smiling smiley
Hi

Yes in Program settings /Colors I can change the color of the gutter and the color of the font. But not the size or font type.

The problem is that for the font type and size I must go to Format /Fonts...

...then take place what I explain in the forum:

When I change the font size, the white color of the line numbers is changed to a dark colour and I can't see the line numbres. Is necessary to go to: Options...colors...and set the white color of the font again.

Also if I open a new text archive, and the size of the (new file gutter font) is readjusted all the open files change the color and I must readjust again the font gutter color.

Thank you

--
MGM

Editor PSPad - freeware editor, © 2001 - 2024 Jan Fiala, Hosted by Webhosting TOJEONO.CZ, design by WebDesign PAY & SOFT, code Petr Dvořák, Privacy policy and GDPR