You are here: PSPad forum > Developer forum - new builds > PSPad unicode 4.5.2 (2239) English

PSPad unicode 4.5.2 (2239) English

Goto Page: 1 2 Next

#1 PSPad unicode 4.5.2 (2239) English

Posted by: pspad | Date: 2006-10-14 16:03 | IP: IP Logged

Download link: pspad.cincura.net (1.7 MB)

Notes on PSPad update versions:
this CAB archive contains PSPad.EXE and language files only. Replace existing files from the last full release

Changes to 4.5.2 (2238)

News
VBScript highlighter - many new keywords, added Const attribute
speed up HEX replace without confirmation and XML reformat
Higlighter settings - new option for C++ highlighter - Alternative preprocesor style

Corrections
Cobol highlighter Area settings wasn't set after PSPad start
small bugs from previous build (Ctrl+Tab, Code explorer for AutoIt, ...)

Context menu handler update
1. close Windows Explorer, Total Commander e.t.c.
2. run PSPad, go to the Program settings / System and uncheck [x]Integrate with a Right mouse click
3. close PSPad
4. open Explorer (Total Commander, ...) and replace PSPadShell.DLL with a new one
5. run PSPad and activate option in the Program settings / System

Options: Reply | Quote | Up ^

#2 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.2 (2239) English

Posted by: MrSpock | Date: 2006-10-14 19:04 | IP: IP Logged

Thank you. smiling smiley

#3 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.2 (2239) English

Posted by: jgodfrey | Date: 2006-10-15 13:44 | IP: IP Logged

Hi Jan,

If I create a *numbered* (0-9) bookmark using the context menu, it hasn't been possible (through several builds) to delete that bookmark using "Alt-Right". In fact, I can't even delete it using the "Delete Bookmark" context menu (though that's probably exactly the same as Alt-Right).

The only way I can delete such a bookmark is by trying to "create" the same bookmark again on the same line. This has the effect of deleting it.

Is this an intentional change?

Thanks,

Jeff

#4 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.2 (2239) English

Posted by: Nelson | Date: 2006-10-15 13:57 | IP: IP Logged

pspad:
speed up HEX replace without confirmation and XML reformat

Excuse me, how to reformat XML ?

#5 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.2 (2239) English

Posted by: pspad | Date: 2006-10-15 14:41 | IP: IP Logged

Nelson:
Excuse me, how to reformat XML ?

Open XML and use HTML reformat winking smiley

#6 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.2 (2239) English

Posted by: pspad | Date: 2006-10-15 14:41 | IP: IP Logged

jgodfrey:
Hi Jan,

If I create a *numbered* (0-9) bookmark using the context menu, it hasn't been possible (through several builds) to delete that bookmark using "Alt-Right". In fact, I can't even delete it using the "Delete Bookmark" context menu (though that's probably exactly the same as Alt-Right).

The only way I can delete such a bookmark is by trying to "create" the same bookmark again on the same line. This has the effect of deleting it.

Is this an intentional change?

Thanks,

Jeff

No, it's a bug

#7 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.2 (2239) English

Posted by: Jon | Date: 2006-10-15 14:43 | IP: IP Logged

Thanks for the new version, Jan... alas, the bug about Previous Window and Next Window I mentioned a few days ago is still there: once the tool panel has got the focus I can't use these commands any more for switching between the loaded files, even if the focus is back with the files.

#8 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.2 (2239) English

Posted by: pspad | Date: 2006-10-15 15:15 | IP: IP Logged

Jon:
Thanks for the new version, Jan... alas, the bug about Previous Window and Next Window I mentioned a few days ago is still there: once the tool panel has got the focus I can't use these commands any more for switching between the loaded files, even if the focus is back with the files.

OK. I got it. There is a problem if you use Next/previous windows command from the menu. If you use Ctrl+Tab/Shift+Ctrl+Tab is works

#9 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.2 (2239) English

Posted by: Jon | Date: 2006-10-15 15:54 | IP: IP Logged

pspad:
Jon:

OK. I got it. There is a problem if you use Next/previous windows command from the menu. If you use Ctrl+Tab/Shift+Ctrl+Tab is works

Well, I said as much in my previous posts. Yes, Ctrl-Tab does indeed work, but that doesn't help me. I have a couple of keyboard shortcuts (Alt-P/N) for Previous/Next Window and they simply do not work with 2238 and 2239sad smiley

Still, a great editor... so keep up the good work!

#10 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.2 (2239) English

Posted by: pspad | Date: 2006-10-15 16:32 | IP: IP Logged

Jon:
Well, I said as much in my previous posts. Yes, Ctrl-Tab does indeed work, but that doesn't help me. I have a couple of keyboard shortcuts (Alt-P/N) for Previous/Next Window and they simply do not work with 2238 and 2239sad smiley

Still, a great editor... so keep up the good work!

When I know what is worng, there is no problem (in most casses) to correct it.

Goto Page: 1 2 Next

Editor PSPad - freeware editor, © 2001 - 2024 Jan Fiala, Hosted by Webhosting TOJEONO.CZ, design by WebDesign PAY & SOFT, code Petr Dvořák, Privacy policy and GDPR