You are here: PSPad forum > Developer forum - new builds > PSPad unicode 4.5.2 (2234) English

PSPad unicode 4.5.2 (2234) English

Goto Page: Previous1 2 3 4 5 6

#51 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.2 (2234) English

Posted by: Mark Baines | Date: 2006-09-04 18:51 | IP: IP Logged

Mark Baines:
pspad:
Mark Baines:
Me?
There's nothing really much more to say. I changed the colours of the background and font in the left gutter using the Program Settings...Colors. When I later looked at the Highlighters Settings they had gone back to default colours.
Damn, I can't repeat it now but it happened 3 times and in the end had to use a backup if the ini file.
If you can't repeat it then forget it, just an odd glitch. Sorry.

I am not able to simulate it. Can you write me step by step ?

Not really, because I can't repeat it now. Something happened when I first used 2234 that changed all of the colours and font settings for Highlighter back to default. At the time I was messing about with a new font and changing the left gutter colours so I assumed it was that. It happened 3 times and I had to copy over a backup of the pspad.ini file to correct it.

It's not happening now so forget it. If it does it again I'll post another bug report with more detail.
all the best

I can repeat this now, not every time, but most times. You have to have non-default Highlighter Settings colours and styles. These have to be saved to the ini file. Start PSPad afresh. Open a file, anything seems to work. Change the Gutter colour. Change the Gutter Font colour. Go up to Highlighters Settings and they have gone back to default colours.

Options: Reply | Quote | Up ^

Goto Page: Previous1 2 3 4 5 6

Editor PSPad - freeware editor, © 2001 - 2024 Jan Fiala, Hosted by Webhosting TOJEONO.CZ, design by WebDesign PAY & SOFT, code Petr Dvořák, Privacy policy and GDPR