You are here: PSPad forum > Developer forum - new builds > PSPad unicode 4.5.2 (2234) English

PSPad unicode 4.5.2 (2234) English

Goto Page: Previous1 2 3 4 5 6 Next

#31 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.2 (2234) English

Posted by: Mark Baines | Date: 2006-08-29 16:01 | IP: IP Logged

Thanks for latest build.

New bug: Whenever I change the colours for the left gutter it also messes about with my Highlighter colours and emphasis, often reverting them back to default.

Options: Reply | Quote | Up ^

#32 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.2 (2234) English

Posted by: pspad | Date: 2006-08-29 16:33 | IP: IP Logged

More details please.

#33 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.2 (2234) English

Posted by: Mark Baines | Date: 2006-08-29 19:00 | IP: IP Logged

pspad:
More details please.

Me?
There's nothing really much more to say. I changed the colours of the background and font in the left gutter using the Program Settings...Colors. When I later looked at the Highlighters Settings they had gone back to default colours.
Damn, I can't repeat it now but it happened 3 times and in the end had to use a backup if the ini file.
If you can't repeat it then forget it, just an odd glitch. Sorry.

#34 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.2 (2234) English

Posted by: pspad | Date: 2006-08-29 19:02 | IP: IP Logged

Rok:
One more question for new FTP functionalities - is there any way to get FTP command response (e.g. listing of directory, output of PWD, etc...).

You can have result code as number: 250
or as string: "250 CWD Command sucessfull"

What you prefer ?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2006-08-29 19:02 by pspad.

#35 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.2 (2234) English

Posted by: pspad | Date: 2006-08-29 19:15 | IP: IP Logged

Mark Baines:
Me?
There's nothing really much more to say. I changed the colours of the background and font in the left gutter using the Program Settings...Colors. When I later looked at the Highlighters Settings they had gone back to default colours.
Damn, I can't repeat it now but it happened 3 times and in the end had to use a backup if the ini file.
If you can't repeat it then forget it, just an odd glitch. Sorry.

I am not able to simulate it. Can you write me step by step ?

#36 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.2 (2234) English

Posted by: Rok | Date: 2006-08-30 05:41 | IP: IP Logged

Thank you for your help. With the command response I meant the output of the command - e.g. listing of files if the comand is LIST. Using different commands I would be able to determine the current directory, state of connection etc. I've also noticed that not all FTP commands are possible - is that right?

#37 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.2 (2234) English

Posted by: pspad | Date: 2006-08-30 06:27 | IP: IP Logged

Rok:
Thank you for your help. With the command response I meant the output of the command - e.g. listing of files if the comand is LIST. Using different commands I would be able to determine the current directory, state of connection etc. I've also noticed that not all FTP commands are possible - is that right?

I am not able to parse each command output, because dufferent FTP servers returs different strings - working directory e.t.c.
You cat output as the string, from this string you can read e.g. output directory
For file list I have to write special function, because it suppose read list from file from the server. It is not simple FTP server return.

#38 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.2 (2234) English

Posted by: Rok | Date: 2006-08-30 07:41 | IP: IP Logged

Can you please write a short example how to do it?

#39 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.2 (2234) English

Posted by: mathiasm | Date: 2006-08-30 13:59 | IP: IP Logged

pspad:
I am not able to parse each command output, because dufferent FTP servers returs different strings - working directory e.t.c.

First bytes of the answer is always the code (three digits) of the answer (200,500) like for mail or http server.
You may at least parse these codes and send them as return codes.

#40 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.2 (2234) English

Posted by: pspad | Date: 2006-08-30 15:30 | IP: IP Logged

mathiasm:
First bytes of the answer is always the code (three digits) of the answer (200,500) like for mail or http server.
You may at least parse these codes and send them as return codes.

And this is what I wrote before.
I can return code only as number or return code as part of the result string from FTP server.
E.g. result of the PWD command will be: 257 "/public/www/" is current directory

If I return result code only, you wouldn't know important information. Result string format depends of the FTP server and this si wat about I wrote - I am not able return directory only as asnwer of PWD command. You have to do it with string function of scripting language.

Goto Page: Previous1 2 3 4 5 6 Next

Editor PSPad - freeware editor, © 2001 - 2024 Jan Fiala, Hosted by Webhosting TOJEONO.CZ, design by WebDesign PAY & SOFT, code Petr Dvořák, Privacy policy and GDPR