You are here: PSPad forum > Developer forum - new builds > PSPad unicode 4.5.2 (2228) English

PSPad unicode 4.5.2 (2228) English

Goto Page: Previous1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next

#71 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.2 (2228) English

Posted by: funkyMonk | Date: 2006-07-28 12:57 | IP: IP Logged

1st: Great tool smoking smiley!

2nd: Is it possible to save the "autorefresh window" flag of a file within projects to which the file belongs?

Options: Reply | Quote | Up ^

#72 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.2 (2228) English

Posted by: pspad | Date: 2006-07-28 13:20 | IP: IP Logged

funkyMonk:
1st: Great tool smoking smiley!

2nd: Is it possible to save the "autorefresh window" flag of a file within projects to which the file belongs?

At this time not

#73 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.2 (2228) English

Posted by: Michael S | Date: 2006-07-28 14:14 | IP: IP Logged

steph:
Hi,
It seems that on windows 2000 this is not enough : with or without "compilation progress in LOG" checked, problem still there. I had to come back to an earlier beta version (452 build 2217).

rmq : I also use gcc but troubles appear not only when using gcc (execution of simple dos batch makes it happen)

Unfortunatly I don't have time to investigate and find out which version introduced this problem.

Hi steph,
I'm glad to hear that I'm not allone with my GCC and PSPad errors. After a few days I have to correct my statement. The bug isn't solved by toggling that checkbox, I'm already getting that little icons. Now I've installed the 2217 version, to see, if the bug is there too.

PSPad is a great tool, but in combination with GCC I'm getting really angry winking smileysad smiley

#74 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.2 (2228) English

Posted by: solariz | Date: 2006-07-28 14:48 | IP: IP Logged

pspad:
This is corrected already on my comp. Wait for the next build.

Ok thanks.

Another problem I have found is that time to time the cursor position seems wrong. The cursor blinks on one position but when I write im on a total different position...

hmm also a known bug ?

#75 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.2 (2228) English

Posted by: steph | Date: 2006-07-28 16:09 | IP: IP Logged

Michael S:

Hi steph,
I'm glad to hear that I'm not allone with my GCC and PSPad errors. After a few days I have to correct my statement. The bug isn't solved by toggling that checkbox, I'm already getting that little icons. Now I've installed the 2217 version, to see, if the bug is there too.

PSPad is a great tool, but in combination with GCC I'm getting really angry winking smileysad smiley

If you have time, it would be great if you could test pspad b2223 and b2227 too. This could help Ian to find a solution.

BTW : I think what we see (and what you call "little icons") are in fact all the letters of the line that are written at the same place one over each other. When you convert the log into a file, you can see that long lines give dark icons and shorter give brighter ones.

#76 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.2 (2228) English

Posted by: Neil Clough | Date: 2006-07-30 04:01 | IP: IP Logged

[/quote]

Ok thanks.

Another problem I have found is that time to time the cursor position seems wrong. The cursor blinks on one position but when I write im on a total different position...

hmm also a known bug ?
[/quote]

I also have this problem on the last few builds - Also related to the 3 blue squares appearing on the bottom info bar as reported previously, ie if I go back to an earlier build I don't have either of these problems

Neil

#77 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.2 (2228) English

Posted by: Michael S | Date: 2006-07-31 06:57 | IP: IP Logged

steph:
If you have time, it would be great if you could test pspad b2223 and b2227 too. This could help Ian to find a solution.

BTW : I think what we see (and what you call "little icons") are in fact all the letters of the line that are written at the same place one over each other. When you convert the log into a file, you can see that long lines give dark icons and shorter give brighter ones.

Hi Steph,
I've tryied the following with v2228:
Run the compiler until the icons appeared. Then selected the LOG by select all. Opened a new textfile and dropped the data. AND... the text is displayed correctly.
It semms to be as you assumed with "written at the same place".

At version 2223 the error does not occur.
At version 2227 the error is present.

Kind regards
Michael S.

#78 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.2 (2228) English

Posted by: Guest | Date: 2006-08-02 15:10 | IP: IP Logged

Hi, COBOL code explorer seems to be broken?!
SECTIONs and PARAGRAPHS aren't recognized when col 1 to 6 contain a line number. Was still working with build 2211.

Thanks.

#79 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.2 (2228) English

Posted by: pspad | Date: 2006-08-02 16:37 | IP: IP Logged

Guest:
Hi, COBOL code explorer seems to be broken?!
SECTIONs and PARAGRAPHS aren't recognized when col 1 to 6 contain a line number. Was still working with build 2211.

Thanks.

Send me source example. I don't see problem in my source sad smiley

#80 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.2 (2228) English

Posted by: pspad | Date: 2006-08-02 20:14 | IP: IP Logged

guest:
Is there a way to prevent the next/prev bookmarks from wrapping around?

What I mean is, when I cycle through the 'prev' bookmarks using the keyboard, when it gets to the top-most one, I don't want it to then go back to the first one. So if I keep cycling up, when it gets to the last one, it should beep or something, instead of going back *down* the list. Very annoying.

In next build will be opton in the Program settings / Dialogs
[x]Cycle bookmarks

Goto Page: Previous1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next

Editor PSPad - freeware editor, © 2001 - 2024 Jan Fiala, Hosted by Webhosting TOJEONO.CZ, design by WebDesign PAY & SOFT, code Petr Dvořák, Privacy policy and GDPR