You are here: PSPad forum > Developer forum - new builds > PSPad unicode 4.5.2 (2227) English

PSPad unicode 4.5.2 (2227) English

Goto Page: Previous1 2 3 4

#31 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.2 (2237) English

Posted by: Mark Baines | Date: 2006-09-12 15:30 | IP: IP Logged

skydive241:
The only thing thats annoying for me is the spacing with fixedsys fonts. Could there be a way to make it switchable by a switch in "Special Settings"?

As far as I can see this happens with all TTF fonts. PSPad never use to do this and it drives me mad angry smiley I now use a bitmap font www.donationcoder.com/Software/Jibz/Dina/ to get around this problem.
I always work at 8 pt so this is perfect and looks great.
Mark

Options: Reply | Quote | Up ^

#32 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.2 (2237) English

Posted by: Neil Clough | Date: 2006-09-12 21:11 | IP: IP Logged

Mark Baines:
skydive241:
The only thing thats annoying for me is the spacing with fixedsys fonts. Could there be a way to make it switchable by a switch in "Special Settings"?

As far as I can see this happens with all TTF fonts. PSPad never use to do this and it drives me mad angry smiley I now use a bitmap font www.donationcoder.com/Software/Jibz/Dina/ to get around this problem.
Mark

Note that screen snapshot also shows the blue boxes in the information bar at the bottom of the PSPad window. These started to appear at the same build that the font character spacing changed.

Cheers

Neil

#33 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.2 (2237) English

Posted by: skydive241 | Date: 2006-09-12 21:55 | IP: IP Logged

Mark Baines:
skydive241:

Mark

Okay, thanx, Dina looks good, but I like Courier, and I don't understand why the spacing had to be changed. I use pspad every day at work and at home, but I stay at 4.5.2 (2.2.2.3).

Goto Page: Previous1 2 3 4

Editor PSPad - freeware editor, © 2001 - 2024 Jan Fiala, Hosted by Webhosting TOJEONO.CZ, design by WebDesign PAY & SOFT, code Petr Dvořák, Privacy policy and GDPR