You are here: PSPad forum > Developer forum - new builds > PSPad unicode 4.5.2 (2227) English

PSPad unicode 4.5.2 (2227) English

Goto Page: Previous1 2 3 4 Next

#21 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.2 (2227) English

Posted by: guest | Date: 2006-07-04 16:51 | IP: IP Logged

Are you KIDDING me? Didn't you see what I wrote? I *am* sending /nnn as in /%LINE% but PSPad is interpreting it incorrectly.

This used to work just fine, now it doesn't. Why don't you just try it?

Options: Reply | Quote | Up ^

#22 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.2 (2227) English

Posted by: naputtelija | Date: 2006-07-04 18:21 | IP: IP Logged

guest:
Are you KIDDING me? Didn't you see what I wrote? I *am* sending /nnn as in /%LINE% but PSPad is interpreting it incorrectly.

Same problem with other switches too, they does not work as documented, but using switch as the first parameter works if whole path is given:

This is ok:

pspad /100 "X:\whole path\file name.txt"

This does not work:

pspad "X:\whole path\file name.txt" /100

#23 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.2 (2227) English

Posted by: Jody | Date: 2006-07-04 23:08 | IP: IP Logged

Ctrl+click didn't work either for URL highlighting but today it is... hmmm

Last year before the SynEdit update fixed the word wrap problem we were discussing many types of request. I've noticed the last several months the majority of problems have been related to various syntax.
I still would like to see some more general requested features such as the ability to customize the toolbar and have the tool panel always open with a selected tool view such as "favorites"
These were discussed as "to do" and I had hoped they would have been done by now.

I also would adore the ability to close a file by double clicking on the tab. Every time I've mentioned this I've been made to feel as if it wasn't necessary, usually by someone who thought their request was more important. Maybe their request was but this is becoming more of a standard on tabbed interfaces and therefor becoming intuitive.

I realize these aren't major concerns when writing code but they are real time savers and conveniences.

PSPad is by far the best freeware text editor available. Better than most commercial apps. I would just like to see these standard functions in place to round it off.

Thanks,

Jody

#24 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.2 (2227) English

Posted by: menet | Date: 2006-07-05 06:02 | IP: IP Logged

I am same opinion that Jody tongue sticking out smiley

Can you implement also the minimize on Traybar (when we ask to minimize the window, not only with ESC) ?

Best Regards winking smiley

#25 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.2 (2227) English

Posted by: Jody | Date: 2006-07-05 21:33 | IP: IP Logged

Open a document (I'm using txt) and urls are highlighted. Existing in the document or newly typed.

Start a "new" document and type a url, it is not being highlighted.

Jody

#26 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.2 (2227) English

Posted by: pspad | Date: 2006-07-06 05:19 | IP: IP Logged

Jody:
Open a document (I'm using txt) and urls are highlighted. Existing in the document or newly typed.

Start a "new" document and type a url, it is not being highlighted.

Jody

Will be corrected in the next build

#27 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.2 (2227) English

Posted by: pspad | Date: 2006-07-06 05:19 | IP: IP Logged

naputtelija:
Same problem with other switches too, they does not work as documented, but using switch as the first parameter works if whole path is given:

This is ok:

pspad /100 "X:\whole path\file name.txt"

This does not work:

pspad "X:\whole path\file name.txt" /100

There was some problems is PSPad already runs.

#28 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.2 (2227) English

Posted by: steph | Date: 2006-07-06 06:56 | IP: IP Logged

something wrong with LOG panel : each characters of same line are written at the same place (overloading eachother)

everything is ok for "search results" and "search in files results" panel

(all this on windows 2000)

#29 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.2 (2227) English

Posted by: Bart | Date: 2006-07-06 13:19 | IP: IP Logged

There is a bug in Replace using option "in selection", it replaces all strings like it should but not the last one.

--
Karamba!
Bart.

www.systeme.familie-redlich.de

#30 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.2 (2237) English

Posted by: skydive241 | Date: 2006-09-12 13:48 | IP: IP Logged

;Op:
I use the FixedSys font, and this new release causes extra spaces to be displayed. In the snapshot below, you can see that lines are significantly longer in PSPad than in notepad with the same font.

Since verion 4.5, PSPad had extra spacing when syntax coloring was on, and there was at least one "bold" formating in the coloring scheme. But now I ALWAYS get this extra space, even when syntaxt highlighting in off.

Hi, Jan,
I really love pspad and think, it's one of the best editors available.

The only thing thats annoying for me is the spacing with fixedsys fonts. Could there be a way to make it switchable by a switch in "Special Settings"?

Goto Page: Previous1 2 3 4 Next

Editor PSPad - freeware editor, © 2001 - 2024 Jan Fiala, Hosted by Webhosting TOJEONO.CZ, design by WebDesign PAY & SOFT, code Petr Dvořák, Privacy policy and GDPR