You are here: PSPad forum > Developer forum - new builds > PSPad unicode 4.5.2 (2221) English

PSPad unicode 4.5.2 (2221) English

Goto Page: Previous1 2 3 4 5 Next

#31 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.2 (2221) English

Posted by: Anonymous User | Date: 2006-06-08 07:07 | IP: IP Logged

I can confirm this misbehaviour

Options: Reply | Quote | Up ^

#32 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.2 (2221) English

Posted by: naputtelija | Date: 2006-06-08 10:33 | IP: IP Logged

There is small problem with bracket highlighting and user highlighters. Highlighting does not work for the brackets in the first line of file. At the same time, ctrl+m works in first line, it's only highlightning that does not work.

I tried this with three different user highlighter. Internal highlighters are ok.

#33 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.2 (2221) English

Posted by: Jume | Date: 2006-06-08 18:07 | IP: IP Logged

dunno if it is intentional or not but here we go

html tags that do not get highlighted (matching words), i found these so far cause i needed to work with them, didn't tested all and any

h1-h6
font (i know, deprecated, lol, i really dont care about this one either)
object
body (i suposse it is not really needed in pure html, but in mixed content can be useful)
html (idem)
head (idem)
title
a
form
select
option
textarea

-------

also, i noticed some flickering in the highlighting, not sure but it can be when there is too much content in the tag (e.g. a big table/div which has the contents of a whole full page)

#34 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.2 (2221) English

Posted by: pspad | Date: 2006-06-08 18:22 | IP: IP Logged

I don't thing it's usefull to highlight tag that are only one time in code - HTML, BODY, HEAD, TITLE, ...

If we will add new and new words, highlighting will be slower and slover.
We have to find some balanced state

#35 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.2 (2221) English

Posted by: Chris Pirillo | Date: 2006-06-09 00:43 | IP: IP Logged

Search and Replace seems to be completely broken. For example, I'll try to replace all "<" globally with "&lt;" - and it only detects the first couple. I have to run that query again, it detects one other... then run it again, detects another... etc.

#36 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.2 (2221) English

Posted by: pspad | Date: 2006-06-09 04:53 | IP: IP Logged

Chris Pirillo:
Search and Replace seems to be completely broken. For example, I'll try to replace all "<" globally with "&lt;" - and it only detects the first couple. I have to run that query again, it detects one other... then run it again, detects another... etc.

Yes, there are some problem.
Maube you can speed up your work with Tools/User highlighter and "Text to HTML safe form" definition

#37 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.2 (2221) English

Posted by: n4cer | Date: 2006-06-09 15:47 | IP: IP Logged

Would be nice to be able to set the Font PSPad uses for Menu, Code Explorer, File Explorer, etc.

On my Laptop "Lucida Sans Typewriter 7pt" looks great for code and saves a lot of space on 1024x768 screen. So I wish I could set the rest to "Lucida Sans 7pt".

#38 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.2 (2221) English

Posted by: pspad | Date: 2006-06-09 16:36 | IP: IP Logged

n4cer:
Would be nice to be able to set the Font PSPad uses for Menu, Code Explorer, File Explorer, etc.

On my Laptop "Lucida Sans Typewriter 7pt" looks great for code and saves a lot of space on 1024x768 screen. So I wish I could set the rest to "Lucida Sans 7pt".

You can do it by the modify Language file. On the start you can see commented font name

#39 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.2 (2221) English

Posted by: Bart | Date: 2006-06-10 08:33 | IP: IP Logged

Mhm, it seems that replace in files does not work, neither "All opened documents" nor "In Folder".

#40 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.2 (2221) English

Posted by: Bart | Date: 2006-06-10 08:36 | IP: IP Logged

...and I'm dreaming about extended replace for multiple line and text blocks like Homesite has:
podklady.interval.cz smiling smiley

Goto Page: Previous1 2 3 4 5 Next

Editor PSPad - freeware editor, © 2001 - 2024 Jan Fiala, Hosted by Webhosting TOJEONO.CZ, design by WebDesign PAY & SOFT, code Petr Dvořák, Privacy policy and GDPR