You are here: PSPad forum > Developer forum - new builds > Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.1 (2200) English

Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.1 (2200) English

Goto Page: Previous1 2 3 4 5

#41 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.1 (2200) English - hledání ve velkých souborech

Posted by: Jiří Ostarek | Date: 2006-04-11 18:26 | IP: IP Logged

Mám export z SQL o velikosti cca 0,5MB popřípadě něco přes 1MB.

Když zadám hledaný text např. "Tipy pro", tak mi to hned po potvrzení vyhledávání napíše "Chybně zadný výraz pro hledání". To "zadný" tam skutečně je. Po odklepnutí této chybové hlášky se znovu zobrazí dialogové okno pro hledání, ale to nejde uzavřít přes Storno, ale pouze přes křížek.

Když pak zadám pouze "Tipy", tak zadaný text 3 x vyhledá a pak opět končí stejnou chybou. Přitom v textu je hromada dalších výskytu hledaného textu.

Když chci v tomto souboru nahradit např. všechny výskyty "<span class=\"zaklfont\">" prázdným řetězcem, tak nahradí pouze část a pak se chová, jako by tam další výskyty nebyly.

Uvedená chyba je už staršího rázu a už jsme si okolo ní před časem dopisovali. Je stále aktuální a na PSPad se bohužel stále nedá v tomto spolehnout. Někdy se projeví, někdy ne. Nepodařilo se mi vysledovat kdy.

Options: Reply | Quote | Up ^

#42 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.1 (2200) English

Posted by: Angel | Date: 2006-04-11 18:49 | IP: IP Logged

Jan, I did this already (i.e. I assigned the JavaScript codeExplorer type to the ObjectScript language). However the JavaScript parser does not recognize functions with modifiers such as "public" in their definitions.

For instance, PSPad recognizes:

function myFunc(myParams)

as a function, but it doesn't recognize:

public function myPublicFunc (myParams)

Changing that would make the JavaScript codeExplorer 95% compatible with ObjectScript. Is there any way for me to change it?

Cheers,

Angel

#43 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.1 (2200) English - hledání ve velkých souborech

Posted by: pspad | Date: 2006-04-11 20:11 | IP: IP Logged

Zjistil jsem uz driv, ze k chybe dojde, pokud delka radku prekroci urcitou delku (z hlavy to uz ted nevim).
Reportoval jsem to i do komunity, ktera vyviji komponentu editoru, odezva zatim zadna.

#44 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.1 (2200) English

Posted by: pspad | Date: 2006-04-11 20:16 | IP: IP Logged

Use VBScript highlighter file type (ftVBS) instead the JScript. I don't know if is it part of the 2200 build, but I recognize public function in the VBS code highlighter

#45 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.1 (2200) English

Posted by: Angel | Date: 2006-04-11 23:38 | IP: IP Logged

pspad:
Use VBScript highlighter file type (ftVBS) instead the JScript. I don't know if is it part of the 2200 build, but I recognize public function in the VBS code highlighter

Thanks, this works a bit better, but now it does not recognize the variables (which in objectScript are defined with "var"). VBS uses "Dim", I believe, for variable definition.

I think that you've said in the past that you'd like to come up with an open system to define CodeExplorer properties. I wish that some day you implemented such a system, where we could define the code explorer behaviour along with the language syntax definition itself.

Angel

#46 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.1 (2200) English - hledání ve velkých souborech

Posted by: Jiří Ostarek | Date: 2006-04-13 10:11 | IP: IP Logged

To, co uvádíte je vysoce pravděpodobné. Jedná se o SQL export článků z databáze, kde jsou některé řádky skutečně velmi dlouhé. V jednom případě (pokud pravítko nelže) až 82995 znaků na řádku.

#47 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.1 (2200) English

Posted by: Bart | Date: 2006-04-13 20:13 | IP: IP Logged

The filter dropdown on top of the file explorer panel does not care about enabled or disabled languages. Example: i disabled support for Perl at the highlighter setting, so at the "New" dialogue Perl did not appear. But it appears at the filter dropdown.

Form the point of usability the filter dropdown should be over or under the filelist and not the tree view because it filters the visible file types and not the treeview.

#48 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.1 (2200) English

Posted by: pspad | Date: 2006-04-14 05:28 | IP: IP Logged

Bart:
The filter dropdown on top of the file explorer panel does not care about enabled or disabled languages. Example: i disabled support for Perl at the highlighter setting, so at the "New" dialogue Perl did not appear. But it appears at the filter dropdown.

OK

Bart:
Form the point of usability the filter dropdown should be over or under the filelist and not the tree view because it filters the visible file types and not the treeview.

It's a point of the space. I can move it under tree, but new toolbar occupies another space in the file exploerer panel.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2006-04-14 05:28 by pspad.

Goto Page: Previous1 2 3 4 5

Editor PSPad - freeware editor, © 2001 - 2024 Jan Fiala, Hosted by Webhosting TOJEONO.CZ, design by WebDesign PAY & SOFT, code Petr Dvořák, Privacy policy and GDPR