You are here: PSPad forum > Developer forum - new builds > PSPad unicode 4.5.1 (2200) English

PSPad unicode 4.5.1 (2200) English

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 5 Next

#1 PSPad unicode 4.5.1 (2200) English

Posted by: pspad | Date: 2006-04-02 16:51 | IP: IP Logged

Download link: pspad.cincura.net (1.7 MB)

Notes on PSPad update versions:
this CAB archive contains PSPad.EXE and language files only. Replace existing files from the last full release

Changes to 4.5.1 (2199)

News
added program icon 48x48
Program settings/ Registered file types - added buttons for register/unregister all files from the list

Corrections
User highlighter - chars ?, | wasn't highlighted as the symbol
missong keyword in the Perl highlighter
empty splashscreen
reformat CSS
new Clip list was stored with the unicode encoding

Options: Reply | Quote | Up ^

#2 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.1 (2200) English

Posted by: Lolo | Date: 2006-04-03 07:52 | IP: IP Logged

Thanks a lot Jan for this new release.
Now PSPad start really faster than previous version.

Have a nice day.

#3 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.1 (2200) English

Posted by: Pedro | Date: 2006-04-03 08:24 | IP: IP Logged

Splash screen is resolved, thanks.

Ass.: Pedro Roboredo

#4 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.1 (2200) English

Posted by: Anonymous User | Date: 2006-04-03 08:40 | IP: IP Logged

Sorry to inform you that this version screwed up all my file type associations - I'm not able to set them (they are still visible in the list though). Reverting to a previous version doesn't help either.

Am I overlooking something?

I'm running Win Xp pro.

Post Edited (04-03-2006 10:43)

#5 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.1 (2200) English

Posted by: pspad | Date: 2006-04-03 08:54 | IP: IP Logged

Skulstad wrote:

> this version screwed up all my file type associations

What you mean ? What previous version did you use ?
This version has possibility only to register or unregister all associations in the list (Program settings / File type association)

Difference to several builds back PSPad version is, that this version writes association into the HKCU registry key instead the HKLM key. USER can now use full PSPad possibilities without administrator rights.
On the Vista was problem with the HKLM - reported from one M$ employee (application compatability department)

#6 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.1 (2200) English

Posted by: Anonymous User | Date: 2006-04-03 09:04 | IP: IP Logged

I installed (extracted) version 2200, and suddenly the OS (XP) started to argue that my files were not associated to a program (=PSPad). Now I have confirmed (to XP) and checked 'Always open...' for all my file types, so now it works as normal. Please don't bother...

Post Edited (04-03-2006 11:54)

#7 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.1 (2200) English

Posted by: MrSpock | Date: 2006-04-03 09:56 | IP: IP Logged

txt.def problem seems resolved now. Thanks!
--
Edit: See forum.pspad.com.

Nachricht bearbeitet (05.04.2006 02:25)

#8 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.1 (2200) English

Posted by: Typhoe | Date: 2006-04-03 13:15 | IP: IP Logged

Hi,

I have a problem with this beta (as I have with the last stable version 4.5):

When I use the line wrapping fonction (ctrl+w) the horizontal slider disappears and all the caracters not displayed on the screen are ignored...

So if my screen display 120 caracters wide and I enable line wrapping at 180 caracters, I won't be able to reach any caracter beyond the 120th caracter (by moving a horizontal slider -not available- or even by moving the cursor with right/left keys -I'm wrapped immediatly-).
If I change the wideness of the pspad window (let's say to 140), the caracters beyond 120 are presents and appear.

The previous stable version I used where it was working was 4.33 I believe (not sure, I deleted the file after installing the 4.5).
I just recently tried the line wrapping fonction in 4.5 and saw that bug.
I tried the last beta to see if you noticed the problem and corrected it, but it doesn't seem.

Thank you for your work,
regards,
Typhoe

#9 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.1 (2200) English

Posted by: pspad | Date: 2006-04-03 13:34 | IP: IP Logged

Deactivate option [x]Wrap with right edge

#10 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.1 (2200) English

Posted by: Marc | Date: 2006-04-03 15:46 | IP: IP Logged

Hi,

I have been using PsPAD for some time now and i can say that it is a very good program. What i would like to mention however is something that i have found missing when compared to other editors i have used, this being the reload function. Basically if you are working using ftp and the file you are edting is changed remotely by another user pspad does not warn you of this and prompt you as to whether you would like to reload the file or not. Am i right in saying this or is there some setting that i am missing?

Thanks

Marc Vella

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 5 Next

Editor PSPad - freeware editor, © 2001 - 2024 Jan Fiala, Hosted by Webhosting TOJEONO.CZ, design by WebDesign PAY & SOFT, code Petr Dvořák, Privacy policy and GDPR