You are here: PSPad forum > Developer forum - new builds > PSPad unicode 4.5.1 (2191) English

PSPad unicode 4.5.1 (2191) English

Goto Page: Previous1 2 3 4 5 Next

#31 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.1 (2191) English

Posted by: zenmaster | Date: 2006-03-24 17:13 | IP: IP Logged

>> I reported this issue in the 'Bug Report' forum on 12-31-2005 15:21 for build (2175) :-

>> I have 'real tabs' unselected in Editor Settings.

>> If I open a file containing 'real tabs' it confuses the cursor position and I cannot cursor to the end of the line or select text correctly.

>> If I convert all tabs to spaces then everything is OK.

>> This problem remains in this version. I have to use version 4.3.

>> Could you please find a solution to this, as I really would like to use all the new features in 4.5.

>> Thank you.

I have posted regarding this problem 3 times now, and waited almost 1/4 year for a response. Now my patience has run out.

Time for a new editor, I think.

Thank you, Jan, for your work in the past and good luck for the future. Sadly, I won't be there.

Options: Reply | Quote | Up ^

#32 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.1 (2191) English

Posted by: Mark Baines | Date: 2006-03-25 15:43 | IP: IP Logged

2 bugs in CSS file editing:

1. Add/Remove comments doesn't work on lines such as
/* this is a comment */

2. Highlighter has a problem with 'Value' and 'Number' colours in code following an open bracket:
-moz-image-region: rect(16px 16px 32px 0px);
Here, the first "16" is coloured as 'Value' not as 'Number' but the other numbers are coloured OK. If I place a space after the opening bracket then the number "16" is coloured correctly.

#33 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.1 (2191) English

Posted by: Stefan | Date: 2006-03-26 15:32 | IP: IP Logged

Author: tangouli

bug in creating filenames using

Author: tangouli (p548F9C44.dip0.t-ipconnect.de)
Date: 03-25-2006 18:50

There is a bug in creating filenames using "save as".
I often use filenames with several dots in it like "name.inc.php".
When saving a script using "save as" PSPad tries to save the file with the first part of the filename after the first dot as extension. It should by the last part after the last dot! I have to write the correct extension with a new dot by myself after the suposed filename.
Its not a new bug, I know it from the first version I worked with half a year ago.

In addition to this, I wish another behaviour of "save as" in combination with projects.
If the existing file is member of a project, the file in the project becomes renamed to the new filename. "save as" does not rename, but creates a new file. Mostly I want this new as a new file for the project, for a normal way of creating new files is taking an old file as pattern for a new file in the project. The "save as"-dialog should ask, if the new file is a new file to the project or if it is not and the filename in the project should be changed.

Except this: PSPad is a great Program! I have changed all my programing work to this editor.

---
This article is posed in top of the thread-list by accident. It should belong to the last beta-version (2191). Please shift to the correct thread.
--- Done by Mod ---

Uli Heiwolt
Rellingen (near Hamburg), Germany

Nachricht bearbeitet (25.03.2006 19:12)

#34 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.1 (2191) English

Posted by: pspad | Date: 2006-03-27 21:46 | IP: IP Logged

I have several hundreds of similar requests, older than your.
Nice to meet you, I wish you better work with your new editor

#35 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.1 (2191) English

Posted by: pspad | Date: 2006-03-27 21:47 | IP: IP Logged

Only what I can do is another option to switch off help context assignment for the editor

#36 Re: SHIFT+CTRL+I

Posted by: pspad | Date: 2006-03-28 04:42 | IP: IP Logged

If it's doesn't work, it means some program registers global hotkey in whole system.
Check WimAmp, Miranda, ICQ, ATI Control center e.t.c.

#37 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.1 (2191) English

Posted by: pspad | Date: 2006-03-28 08:43 | IP: IP Logged

Mark Baines wrote:

> 2 bugs in CSS file editing:
>
> 1. Add/Remove comments doesn't work on lines such as
>/* this is a comment */

Add/remove comments works for single comments only

> 2. Highlighter has a problem with 'Value' and 'Number' colours
> in code following an open bracket:
>-moz-image-region: rect(16px 16px 32px 0px);
> Here, the first "16" is coloured as 'Value' not as 'Number' but
> the other numbers are coloured OK.

OK

#38 Re: PSPad unicode 4.5.1 (2191) English

Posted by: Mark Baines | Date: 2006-03-28 12:32 | IP: IP Logged

pspad wrote:

> Mark Baines wrote:
>
> > 2 bugs in CSS file editing:
> >
> > 1. Add/Remove comments doesn't work on lines such as
> >/* this is a comment */
>
> Add/remove comments works for single comments only

Single comment lines?
Oh, do you mean, only comment lines where there is a single comment delimiter, such as REM?

Thanks for the great work, I don't know how you keep up with it all smiling smiley

#39 right-click to open multiple files doesn't work

Posted by: Jerry | Date: 2006-03-28 15:25 | IP: IP Logged

Latest 2191 beta on windows xp. If I right click any single file and select PSPad, PSPad opens the file with no problem. If I select more than one file and then right-click > PSPad nothing happens.

#40 Re: right-click to open multiple files doesn't work

Posted by: pspad | Date: 2006-03-28 18:42 | IP: IP Logged

It works for me.
This depends of many things in your cmputer. If you run any program this way, explorer runs as many program instances as many files you select.
First instance of the PSPad must start and then other instances must send filename to the first instance. If your computer is slow or you have antivir, antispyware and other program what slows start, it will not work
There is a way - use right click and Send to menu. In this case explorer runs only one program instance and send all files as parameters.
Please don't ask me why. This is question for the M$ Windows designer.

Goto Page: Previous1 2 3 4 5 Next

Editor PSPad - freeware editor, © 2001 - 2024 Jan Fiala, Hosted by Webhosting TOJEONO.CZ, design by WebDesign PAY & SOFT, code Petr Dvořák, Privacy policy and GDPR