You are here: PSPad forum > Developer forum - new builds > Re: PSPad 4.5.0 (2183) English

Re: PSPad 4.5.0 (2183) English

Goto Page: Previous1 2 3

#21 Re: PSPad 4.5.0 (2183) English

Posted by: confucius | Date: 2006-02-21 10:26 | IP: IP Logged

Re: Chris Pirillo's comment

I tried to describe this same problem before with specific examples. I was told it could be a problem with synedit, which I tested and found to be OK.

If you switch the syntax highlighting to XML instead of HTML or HTML multihighter, the problem goes away. So I think it is a problem with PSPad rather than synedit.

In addition, I find the horizontal scrollbar often does not scroll to the right edge of lines with unicode characters.

It is very annoying and I hope will be fixed soon...

Options: Reply | Quote | Up ^

#22 Re: PSPad 4.5.0 (2183) English

Posted by: ashnur | Date: 2006-02-22 08:57 | IP: IP Logged

hi.
there is a strange behavior what i do not understand in keymap settings.
i made a lot of changes in shortcut keys and all work just perfect ecept one: in the format section the add/remove comment part. every time i (re)start the program this setting have to be set again. the strange part is that the value of the setting is correct, it show my value (ctrl + / instead of default valuea ctrl+shift+a). i've checked in the keymap.ini file and there is also correct. so with each program start the first thing i do is set the add/remove comment to ctrl+shift+/ and then back to ctrl+/.

#23 Re: PSPad 4.5.0 (2183) English

Posted by: Replika | Date: 2006-02-23 08:26 | IP: IP Logged

inquote problem:

I have a php file:

echo '<?php'.'?>';

the '<?php' is set inquote but '?>' isn't.

#24 Re: PSPad 4.5.0 (2183) English

Posted by: pspad | Date: 2006-03-19 07:10 | IP: IP Logged

OK. Fixed in the next build

Goto Page: Previous1 2 3

Editor PSPad - freeware editor, © 2001 - 2024 Jan Fiala, Hosted by Webhosting TOJEONO.CZ, design by WebDesign PAY & SOFT, code Petr Dvořák, Privacy policy and GDPR